Bing
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
555 posts

1173_discussions.jpg1174_discussions.jpg1175_discussions.jpg?width=7211176_discussions.jpg1177_discussions.jpg1178_discussions.png1179_discussions.jpg1180_discussions.jpg?width=7211181_discussions.jpgHi Kaolin

You are a very highly evolved spirit. I know people who are from the Pleiades system who are a lot like you.They have a VERY hard time being here and wish to "Go Home". Have you read "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth" by Dolores Cannon or "The Recalibration of Humanity 2013 and Beyond" by Kryon? When my wife and I are not at work we "hold up" in our home as well. You are not alone.

Throw some love into the wind

Bing

Have a feeling
Have a feeling
@shelly
2 years ago
40 posts

When I read your message, it was like reading my own words. I do understand where you are. You are not alone. I do battle these feelings on a daily basis as you do. One thing I do know is that we are here during this time for a reason. You do shine a light in the darkness of this world. I agree with you that you need to seek solace with Source. God loves you and KNOWS your pains. Source is your strength and can replenish you when you feel empty. You are a conduit of light and love in a dark world. The people around you are really just deceived. I will send light and love your way. In the mean time, be kind to yourself. Go outside and into nature and really breathe it in. KNOW that it is no accident that you are here and living during these very dark times. Your gift is no accident either.

Take care and know that you are not alone.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book