fiancé of four years now acts like a total stranger

To post a reply, login or signup

Paige
@paige
2 years ago
1 posts
I've been with my fiance for four years now. We use to be close. But since he works a lot, right around the corner. He's never home. He works as a manager. And I understand he works early and late hours. But hw hangs out with his annoying useless druggie friends. And I even now have found cocain in small baggies stuffed in cigarette packs around the house. I have slowly lost all respect for him, ofcouse I love him. But do I want to look him in the eyes. Hell no. I've been depressed lately because he's constantly nagging over housework and how I suck in bed as a gf ect, then next min telling me how much he loves me and he can't bare to be without me. im to the point I avoid him unless askes to come. He has the same rutine everyday. Work, comes home I hand him dinner and he plays video games and we eat in silence besides the shooting from the game and him cursing at it. He doesn't here a word I say nor trys to. But if I stay up and avoid going to bed. He gets upset. It's not like we have sex. He's just mad I'm not in bed. I really don't know how to deal with it all. He's diffrent and I don't understand why
updated by @paige: 03/11/17 09:43:31AM
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Drugs are a horrible thing. I was in a relationship with a drug addict for 2 years. I'm not saying your fianc is necessarily addicted but if he's hanging out with those people and you've found it, he's not far from being there. Drugs make people pull away, they become selfish, mean, and they aren't who they used to be before the drugs. If he's not willing to stop using and gaming out with those people, the best thin you can do for yourself is leave before he's gotten you wrapped into it. And I don't mean that he will get you to join in using (though that can happen to some people), but dating an addict gets you stuck in a bad place in other ways. They can start stealing, from you and others. They can be emotionally abusive. Before you know it they've stolen your debit card to buy their drugs, and rent is due but you don't have the money. It destroys your other relationships with friends and family because they either don't approve of you being with somebody like that, or you lie to them to cover it up. There's so much to lose and it's hard to see it going until it's already gone. Be careful and think of yourself first. <3

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book