Feeling beaten downw that

To post a reply, login or signup

Kayla-owl_of_the_Above
@kayla-owl-of-the-above
2 years ago
19 posts

I just recently realized I was an empath. Looking back it should have been obvious. I always knew I was different but I never made the connection. Now that I know I am an empath, I have been working on getting to know my self on a spiritual level. For those of you who are also just starting out, you know this takes time. In finding some of myself I realized I wasn't in love with my husband. I realized how different we are and that I was with him because he is a narcissist and in my nature I am like a beacon for those kind of people because I try to help them waaayyy more than I should. Anyway, I left a few days ago to find myself and figure out what I need and want and to connect better with my abilities. He has been surprisingly been kinda supportive even though I can feel it hurts him. He has already tried to get me to come back a couple of times. But my ex(father of my son) is also an empath. He heard that me and my husband spilt up, got overly excited and expected me to just fall back in his arms because apparently I am the "key to to his success" and "he needs me as motivation" to do something with his life. Well I told him honestly that I am seriously not interested in a relationship, that I am spending time on my own and that even when I do date I would like to find my twin flame because I know he lives where I do. Well he practically called me stupid and felt like I was ruining his life. All I want is time for myself to see what will make me happy because I have not been happy in a very long time. I am slowly becoming more happy since I have started discovering myself and trusting myself, but I have a ways to go. I guess this upsets me because I know he is an empath and should understand where I am coming from, but he just got so pissed off. I feel beaten down by him and I didn't expect it from him. Am I stupid for wanting to find my twin flame? I am selfish for wanting to find myself? Someone please tell me if there is something I am not seeing?

updated by @kayla-owl-of-the-above: 03/13/17 07:52:00AM
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I think you are courageous. I think you are wanting to find peace. Peace of mind. I understand that feeling so well. But be sure, before you can make anyone else happy you need to find happiness yourself within yourself. This thing they call true love has many attachments too it.
Kayla-owl_of_the_Above
@kayla-owl-of-the-above
2 years ago
19 posts
Oh I will. My main goal is to find myself, fix what I don't like and find happiness :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book