Either on a new crazy path, or I've lost it completely

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I couldn't figure out which group to post this in. I learned I was an empath almost a year ago exactly and joined this forum. I have been one my whole life but never realized what I was experincing was any different than what everyone else was. Well now I've got stuff going on that I KNOW is different. It started out I'd get "feelings". Like I knew something good was going to happen, I could feel if there were good or bad presences near me. Then I started SEEING things. Not actually seeing what they were clearly, but if there is a spirit/entity near it looks different. The only way I can explain it is like light. The light bends weird or I see weird colors reflecting. Then I began HEARING things. And this is still fairly new and I'm figuring it out. But I'll hear things that sound like windchimes, music that doesn't sound like regular music, and sometimes weird words I don't know the meaning of. And then within the last two weeks I've been having precognitive dreams.Everything is just happening so fast I can hardly process it. And I'm terrified one of these days I'm going to see or hear something bad/evil. I can handle feeling the evil because I just put up my bubble of light and tell them to leave. But I'm a chicken. I don't watch scary movies because I'm such a chicken. I really can't even handle suspense films. I've been known to get panic attacks when watching them in theaters. I guess really I'm just nervous that soon I'm going to experience something that I can't handle. Mentally or whatever.
updated by @emmy-long: 04/07/17 07:23:20AM
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Emmy, I'm really surprised by this post. You have discussed hearing odd music and vision issues before in the Ascension group. You may want to reread some of the replies in that group, or google for ascension symptoms as this is what it is. It's not as if the ascension symptoms that you experienced in the past were just going away. As we adjust to the changes in our perception we tend to plateau so what first seemed odd becomes normal and then after a certain amount of time, those symptoms will increase or new ones added.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Why are you surprised? Haha. Am I going crazy? And great idea! :) I will definitely go back and reread those. Also, when I first started experiencing vision symptoms and hearig things I wasn't afraid because I wasn't aware what any of it was. Now I'm understanding more and I'm terrified I'll see something I don't want to. :/

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book