Gigi Miner
Gigi Miner
@gigi-miner
5 years ago
7 posts

Why does it happen? I can only guess - that these people like how they feel in your energy and want more. Think of it like a drug. And it's human nature to manipulate the information for their own benefit. Wish I could say differently, but there are few...and I mean very, very few folks who will be able to separate their own desires from any truth in a situation.

Trust your gut. do what you feel is best for you and your own sense of honor. It is a lonely path when you walk it with integrity. Even fellow empaths will subconsciously try to control things. We're stuck in these vessels. You really have to take on some heavy self-awareness to side-step all the mess.

If you can use these moments to help those trying to use you to get them to see what they're doing, maybe that's part of the path. Most won't want to see the truth of their behavior, so be prepared for some ill-received behavior on their parts. But, one never knows if being a mirror might help another soul take a step forward.

Peace to you.

Gigi Miner
Gigi Miner
@gigi-miner
5 years ago
7 posts

Addictive. Yep, let's go with that 'cause it's way good for our egos. :) The conflict is tough. Give yourself time to think thru the scenario multiple times and ways. I find that if I think about it long enough, a solution will present itself that is both kind to the other and easier for me to deal with because I am badly affected by any conflict as well.

Pausing to let some guidance come is always a good idea. We forget that we havea right to work things out inside ourselves before we share with someone else (if ever). Over developed sense of responsibility I guess.

And, yes, the loneliness is palatable. You won't find many of your kind IRL. You either take flawed humanity as it is, knowing that there won't be too many who will be able to give to you what you give to them, or you just separate. It's a rough road, but you can use your gifts to change how you walk the path.

I find getting off the main road (metaphorically or for real) works best...fewer people to bump into and deal with and the added benefit of some different perspectives.

Hang in there. This too shall pass. :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book