Think I need help.

To post a reply, login or signup

GrumpyBear
@grumpybear
2 years ago
4 posts

Hello everyone,
Doubt if you remember me, but you've already published here one topic. Rather I gave because I felt I can not seem to find the answers and I do not have time for that.
Recently I feel that the situation is getting worse and I have to find answers. There is a situation at home that makes all the family to be stressful and it affects me badly and takes away power.
I feel emotionally drained and no longer know what to do.
I must master empathy, and I really do not know where to start.
I tried to meditate but I just can not seem to see nothing but a black screen and I do not know what to do already.
I'd love to help

updated by @grumpybear: 03/13/17 06:55:16AM
Gin S
@gin-s
2 years ago
225 posts

Hi Grumpy, welcome. I hope you are still here and I do hope you situation is getting better. I would start with the empath survival guide, there is a link at the top of the page here. If you haven't already I would explore this site and learn what you can. We have so much information here on what has and hasn't worked for other empaths. Meditation does take practice. There are other options too such as yoga or tai chi, if meditation is not working for you. I wish you good luck in this situation. Remember nothing stays the same forever and this too shall pass even if it doesn't feel like it.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book