So this is where I get to introduce myself...

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaolin
@kaolin
last year
28 posts

So hi...I introduced myself already on the main forum but I wanted to introduce myself here also.

I am a 42 year old woman who has had some awareness about being an empathy for some time, but Iam really just starting to learn and integrate what I've learned into my life.

It's a scary thing, being aware of peoples energies and it can be very overwhelming.

I think I'm a bit angry too, because if I had only known sooner, paid attention sooner, used the tools I was given years ago when Ifirst learned about them, I would have saved myself a lot of pain and hardship. I know we all have our ownpath, and it took me what it took me to get here...and I can move on from here now... still irks me though.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this new acceptance will take me.

I wonder, did any other newcomers have a sense of relief when they found and joined this community? I literally felt a wave of relief and relaxation like my guides tossed a blanket of light and love over meand to congratulated me on my find! Ok...now I never thought I'd write something like THAT!!!! ;)

updated by @kaolin: 02/23/17 09:24:44AM
B
@b
last year
252 posts
Yes I describe it as when the wizard of oz went color for Dorothy. The 40 years of things making perfect sense. Welcome!
Leafherder
@leafherder
last year
35 posts
Welcome, Kate! If only we connected the dots sooner, right? I think it is an amazing accomplishment simply to acknowledge the truth, and another all over to defy habit and all training to the contrary to own that truth and begin to live it. No one sees that tiring struggle, so give yourself some credit. You are here and are well on your way.And yes, I also felt that relief upon my first introduction to this community! Reading others' questions and responses is helping me reframe events in my life with a totally different understanding. And maybe what we learn will help others figure things out sooner, better, without so much struggle. Best wishes on your journey. :)
Kaolin
@kaolin
last year
28 posts

Thank you for the welcoming and validating messages! It does feel like a big deal to acknowledge and learn how to integrate this ability into my life. Right now it feels like my mantra is "I am not crazy, this is my reality." This is the first time in a long time that I have felt that I have found something that resonates so much truth for me.

Gin S
@gin-s
last year
225 posts

Oh yes, it was wonderful when I found this site. The information, the people, it really is a blessing that we have this place. Welcome to EC Kaolin. I hope you find what you need here.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book