Newbie saying Hello

To post a reply, login or signup

Tundra2
@tundra2
last year
57 posts

I do not participate in any type of social media, so this is very new to me. I am a little nervous to get started but I am going to try. I am not sure I am an empath but just reading the common traits, I have a lot of them. I am looking for help with grounding myself, I think that is the correct term. I am the listener, people always talk to me, but no one seems to want to listen me.

updated by @tundra2: 02/23/17 02:18:28AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hello. We have all been in your shoes. Yes, grounding is a must with us Empaths that is if we expect to live a some what normal life. There is a few ways of grounding. If you meditate , you can grounding during meditation. There is a lot of good guided grounding meditation on YouTube But if you don't meditate you can kick your shoes off and walk around barefooted in the grass and dirt, by sitting against a tree or , like I do, hug a tree ( just make sure there arnt security camarAs near by, my husband seen me hugging a tree while he was looking at footage from a day earlier and thought I had lost my mind). Holding rocks or petting animals. Anything that is of the earth and nature. Or you can get some grounding crystals and keep them in your pocket. I suggest meditation if your not already meditating. Your going to need to learn how to find peace. Hope that helps. If not, message me. Hope your day smiles. Love and light
Tundra2
@tundra2
last year
57 posts

Thanks I think I will look into grounding meditation.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book