Newbie here!

To post a reply, login or signup

Intuitive79
@intuitive79
last year
5 posts
OMGosh, I don't know where to begin. I have always felt empathetic and "different". Honestly, I just thought I was "weird" in some way that separated me from other people. When reading some of the articles things really hit home for me. (Especially "On Being An Empath") the thing that resonates with me lately is how I can sense when someone doesn't like me (for no reason I have given) but behind their smiles I can see this different person. I call it "nice-nasty" because on the surface they appear nice but beneath there's this negative vibe. I am trying to learn how to not let it get to me, but it is difficult when I feel like they are attacking me in a subliminal way. Sigh.. I am not certain I am making sense to anyone here.
updated by @intuitive79: 06/15/17 03:57:46AM
Intuitive79
@intuitive79
last year
5 posts
Thank you so much! I appreciate it! I need to learn some techniques sooner than later because I work with this person. She makes my time at work very stressful.
Bing
@bing
last year
547 posts

HI Intuitive

What you are feeling is well understood here at the EC. You can freely share any concerns, stories, or experiences you are or have had and know with absolute certainty that someone else is, or has, been exactly where you are and experienced that same thing. You are now Aware of what you truly are , a spirit having a material experience and are one of the Awakened. Here is a link to my YouTube channel 1111 Angels where you will find lots of videos on a wide range of topics ( 11:11, Angels, Lightworkers, meditation) as well as the sublime music of Liquid Mind which is great to play in the background all day long to keep you relaxed and Aware. If we can be of service to you please just post a question and someone will have an answer. Throw some love into the wind. Bing.

Dice
@dice
last year
284 posts

Ever since I can remember I have been this way. It was when I realized that not everyone sees those things... well.. it changed everything. I just could not figure out why people questioned me about my choices or why I did not want to be around certain people. Honestly I did not really know what they meant because it was CLEAR to me that it was where I needed to be. A warning or sorts.

I just had a kids rhyme come to mind.. "I'm rubber, you're glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks on you". I think this can apply to many things and not just words. All I worry about is that I am doing the best I can do and compete with only me. It may be intimidating to others sometimes, or so I have been told. I think that the best thing for me was to know myself, challenge myself to be better. I try to encourage others around me to do the same.

Breath in ... Breath out :)

Welcome to the EC!

Intuitive79
@intuitive79
last year
5 posts
Oh how I wish that rhyme were true. The last couple of days have been hell.
Dice
@dice
last year
284 posts

I know exactly what you mean.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book