@janett-niemi
5 years ago
88 posts

Janett Niemi
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
5 years ago
88 posts

It is quite a struggle to remain positive in a negative world and since negative people are naturally drawn to Empaths, it is doubly harder for us. I have several techniques that I use daily that help me to remain focused on the one thing that is most important, love.

One of these techniques is, "Tapping." It is a variation of acupuncture, a way to address physical and emotional ailments but without using needles. In essence, you tap with your fingers on various meridian points in the body while talking about what it is that you hope to accomplish, speaking positive affirmations, all of which helps to unblock the negative energy, past feelings, hurts, struggles that are stored in the body. There are tons of sites out there that talk about tapping, but my suggestion is to start with Nick Ortner website, http://www.thetappingsolution.com He has lots of free instructions, information and almost anything that you may need to get started.

No, I am not getting paid to endorse him or anyone else. I am exactly like you, living the life of an Empath, and anything that I can find that helps me and others find peace (preferably simple and painless) I am in! Let us know if this helps you.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book