New here

To post a reply, login or signup

Dianne
@dianne
2 years ago
6 posts
I'm new here, but I've been experiencing "unusual" things for most of my life. The coolest thing was while I was beginning my shift. I was a hospital RN, we were in the med room doing the narcotics count. As I was counting the drugs I was suddenly seeing a road, green Valley dropping off on the right, hill on the left. But the clear blue sky was so beautiful.I stopped what I was doing, and told the other nurse about it. I knew it was Arkansas. I had been on that road. She asked me if I knew someone there. When I told her my mother she wanted me to call her in case something was wrong.(pre cell phone days) I knew that she was great. Arkansas had had a solid month of rain. I tend to bit skeptical, even of myself. So I watched the weather when I got home. It was the first clear day in over a month. I called her in the morning. I asked what she was doing at about 3 pm the day before. She was on her way to work. I asked what she was thinking about. She said it was such a beautiful day, she just wished I could see it.On the flip side I once suffered 8 hours of severe anxiety. I didn't know what was happening, or who was involved. My husband worked nights at the time. He had gone to a graduation ceremony about 40 miles away. He had to be at work at midnight. I stayed in a state of extreme anxiety until just after midnight. Then I suddenly relaxed. I thought, well, he probably got home before I did, changed and went to work a little early. Then he walked in the door. 2 cows had gotten out on the road. The car was totaled. He was uninjured, but lucky to be alive.
updated by @dianne: 02/24/17 07:51:14AM
Kayla-owl_of_the_Above
@kayla-owl-of-the-above
2 years ago
19 posts

Hi Dianne :) it's nice to meet you, and I love your stories(you know other than the part about your husband being injured) You seem to be well connected to yourself! Thats awesome!

Dianne
@dianne
2 years ago
6 posts
The precognition factor is something that I don't really understand. The day my husband hit those cows, the anxiety had started about 4 pm. The accident happened about 9 pm. To me, clairvoyance fits easily into my philosophy. I think we all swim in the same pool of life force. At 16, I nearly ran away from home. I received a hand on my shoulder. There was a gentle squeeze. I was suddenly in an ocean of unbelievable love, warmth and total peace. I stayed in this state of peace for 3 days. I did not run away.Those moments in that ocean of love and incredible peace certainly shaped my life and views.But I don't understand precognition.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book