little lost on where to begin. what am I?

To post a reply, login or signup

Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

I am a healer have been for over 30+ but by denying it for years it is now time. I am just so lost on what type of emphatic healer I am.

At a young age i have been able to pull headaches and back pain from people. My body is like a road map their pain pin points in the same place on my body.

In the last 6 mo I have now had so many changes i can now heal from a distance and so much more than just headaches. My hand chakras have now become activated. Some times its a challenge to figure out who is sending me the call for healing.

I am now starting a Distant Reiki Attunement course hopping that may help. but any advice would so be so helpful.

Thanks so much. Lori

updated by @lori: 03/10/17 07:59:53PM
Lindsey
@lindsey
last year
3 posts
Hi Lori!!You sound like a reiki healer to me and powerful one for that matter. I would continue with getting your reiki certification (1 & 2) if you haven't yet and practice, practice, practice. You seem like you've already come so far and are very intuitive when it comes to where the energy needs healing. If you have supportive people in your life I would ask them if you can practice or even check out reiki shares in your area! I hope this helps.Love + lightLindsey
Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

Thanks so much i will be doing #2 thursday. but I know with all my heart Reiki is a start but there is something more.thanks again... love the support... if you need anything let me know im getting good at a large variety of distance help... (a thank you gift) thanks lori

PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
Hi,It's impressive that you've been able to do this without any training. I agree with Lindsey, try to get your reiki certification/find reiki shares. We also have a Healer group on the EC if that's helpful for you.Love and Light,Madeline
Daydra
@daydra
last year
172 posts

http://lonerwolf.com/empath-articles/

Hi Lori :) this is a link I found that has to do with Empaths. It has a bunch of articles that hopefully can help you along your journey. Wishing you all the best <3

Love and Light xxxx

Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts
Thank you so much. Thanks for the support. Love and Light Lori
Daydra
@daydra
last year
172 posts

you are so very welcome Lori <3 Love and Light xxxx

Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts
Thank you so much. I will read on these. Love Light and Blessings too You Lori.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book