little lost on where to begin. what am I?

Lori
Lori
@lori
2 years ago
6 posts

I am a healer have been for over 30+ but by denying it for years it is now time. I am just so lost on what type of emphatic healer I am.

At a young age i have been able to pull headaches and back pain from people. My body is like a road map their pain pin points in the same place on my body.

In the last 6 mo I have now had so many changes i can now heal from a distance and so much more than just headaches. My hand chakras have now become activated. Some times its a challenge to figure out who is sending me the call for healing.

I am now starting a Distant Reiki Attunement course hopping that may help. but any advice would so be so helpful.

Thanks so much. Lori

updated by @lori: 01/14/18 12:58:56PM
Lori
Lori
@lori
2 years ago
6 posts

Thanks so much i will be doing #2 thursday. but I know with all my heart Reiki is a start but there is something more.thanks again... love the support... if you need anything let me know im getting good at a large variety of distance help... (a thank you gift) thanks lori

PeaceOnEarth
PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
2 years ago
32 posts
Hi,It's impressive that you've been able to do this without any training. I agree with Lindsey, try to get your reiki certification/find reiki shares. We also have a Healer group on the EC if that's helpful for you.Love and Light,Madeline
Lori
Lori
@lori
2 years ago
6 posts
Thank you so much. Thanks for the support. Love and Light Lori
Lori
Lori
@lori
2 years ago
6 posts
Thank you so much. I will read on these. Love Light and Blessings too You Lori.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book