Is tiredness an emotion?

To post a reply, login or signup

Debbie Winchell (Loving Dove)
@debbie-winchell-loving-dove
7 years ago
49 posts

I'm wondering if tiredness or fatigue can be an emotion. I have physicial problems that tend to tire me, allergies, asthma, menopause, seasonal affective disorder. Sometimes though I'll just slow up. I also have an empathic connection with someone and right now he doesn't seem to be sleeping well. I thought I'd ask and see what other empaths thought.

Thank you.

updated by @debbie-winchell-loving-dove: 02/23/17 06:11:29AM
The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
7 years ago
794 posts
I would think so! It's a state of mind/body, and aren't emotions states of mind/body?
7 years ago
49 posts
Hee, hee, hee. I'm not anywhere near him. He lives in Tennessee and this spring I just found out he returned my love and we've been trying to see each other again after 9 years. The economy has been our obstacle. I can sort out his feelings from mine, but that's problematic. Many times the way he feels I feel, such as missing each other. Other times his emotions are so intense I just can't shut them out. It does take energy to deal with this, and I find I can't go to sleep shutting his out.
7 years ago
49 posts
That's true. I have another situation that is probably affecting me more ways than I think. I have a neighbor downstairs who sleeps days in the living room. That is where I do my living during the day. He seems to bitterly resent any noise that I make all day before 8 pm. I've learned how to live in this situation (I'm definitely more adaptable than he is) but I wonder if I'm also picking up on his fatigue since he claims that he can't sleep because of me.
He really shouldn't be living here and seems likely to renew his lease a second time since he's been complaining about me, and my cats. From what I can tell, he probably has mental issues.
7 years ago
49 posts
This connection just occurred to me last night. Today I've had noticeably more energy. I'm actually passing up passive activity this evening to work on straightening up my living room.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book