Im an empath

To post a reply, login or signup

Melissa Hill Zeigler
@melissa-hill-zeigler
last year
1 posts
I dont no how to control my gift and i feel like im loosing mind can any one help me i have brain damage and cant visualize things so its very hard for me to block
updated by @melissa-hill-zeigler: 03/03/17 07:59:03AM
Lulip
@lulip
last year
36 posts

If you can't visualize things, try using words instead. For example, when you feel overwhelmed repeat to yourself, "These are not my emotions. I will not feel them." You don't have to use my exact words of course. You should find through trial and error what works best for you.

Good luck! :)

Melissa Hill Zeigler
@melissa-hill-zeigler
last year
1 posts
Thank u i will try that and let u no if it helps i stay home 95% of the time cause go out is way too hard for me next time i go anywhere ill let u no how it went
Daydra
@daydra
last year
172 posts

Hi Melissa <3 I am sending you so much love as I understand how you are feeling. When I first found out I was an empath it was quite overwhelming to begin with until I started to understand what it all meant and gained control. Here is a link to a website that has topics related to being an empath and how to do different techniques and just what to expect with this new gift in general. I hope this helps you Melissa and just know that in time you will come to understand and love your gift as it truly is a beautiful gift. Sending love <3 xoxoxxox http://lonerwolf.com/empath-articles/

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book