Home

To post a reply, login or signup

Debbie Winchell (Loving Dove)
@debbie-winchell-loving-dove
5 years ago
49 posts

Why does the empath quiz contain the question "I feel compelled to find my way 'home?'" My guess is that we're always uncomfortable and we want to go back to when or where we were comfortable. Unfortunately I've been on my own all my adult life, not doing terribly well financially and always renting. My parents sold the house I grew up in when they divorced. (It burned down this past winter.) I was estranged from my father and he died. My mother lived in a rented house in a nearby city for 20 years.I was allergic to it and couldn't stay there overnight after a while. Now she's in a tiny senior citizen's complex and I appear to be allergic to that building for different reasons. My relatives have all but ignored me and it hasn't been easy to make friends.There was only one place I rented that I really liked. Since I left that place in 1996 I've never really felt peaceful anywhere I lived. I haven't been satisfied with my life either because I more or less had to make do, since I didn't have money or enough energy to do what I wanted. Allergies can be a disability too. I guess the point I'm trying to make I haven't had a feeling of home since I came home after graduating from college 31 years ago. Is that common with empaths?

updated by @debbie-winchell-loving-dove: 03/08/17 07:11:56AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book