Ringing in the ears

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
7 years ago
794 posts
I've seen several people here talk about a correlation between empaths and ringing in the ears and I wonder if it's true.

I often have ringing in my ears. My hearing becomes very sensitive on occasion and I tend to hear things I normally couldn't hear if I wasn't really paying attention.

Is this true?

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 04/14/17 11:25:48PM
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
:D i love how many times this comes up! Well for the shortest version possible the ringing in your ears is the presence of angels. You can hear ringing in ur ears for different reasons but this is type of ringing is coming from them. This has been confirmed to me twice or more times. I hear it at all times throughout my life, i always wondered wat is was am am happy to report that it is angels. I dont know all the details like y its a ringing or if its cause they're close to you or if they're trying to let u know that somethin needs ur attention but i know its them. Why u r hearing the ringing now and not sooner is something that will take some more digging and more details on ur part :)
7 years ago
794 posts
Angels! I have a whole fascination with Angels that started with a cartoon called Digimon.Can you elaborate on why they're making themselves known to me? What does it mean for me? I'm intrigued now. Gotta know, cuz like I said, my angel fascination is big.
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Digimon i love that showw soo fun, i bet u loved Angemon n Angewomon right lol yea they were cool! Ok so back to wat u were saying...honestly ur best bet is to jus ask! U can light a candle (its like payin homage to them) and ask wats goin on?? It could be that you are goin to experience somethin new like empath wise and they want u to know that they are close and protecting you, thats if its your guardian angel/s(who r always present by the way) If it is a different angel then they would more than likely have somethin very important they want u to know. But im feeling like its ur guardian angels. You may be on the path to discovery like i said before so keep ur eyes peeled for those "angel clues" they will leave u clues as to wat it is that could be coming up
7 years ago
794 posts
Yes, it's Angemon and Angewomon. But mostly Angemon. When I first saw him, I fell in love. He's just so majestic and noble and I sometimes, in a dorky sorta way feel he's my guardian angel.I will do that tonight, light a candle, and ask questions. Since I do notice the ringing now, at the same time I'm learning who I am, it most likely is something they want me to know.Thanks so much for your help. I will be more aware. Do you know that I have a song on my iPod called Supernatural(not that being an empath is supernatural) that is meant to be a reminder for me to realize I am an empath?Seriously, I forget cuz I lose my train of thought in other things, so I'm definitely gonna be more aware of what's going on: what I am feeling, hearing and sensing.Blessed be,Jonny
7 years ago
794 posts
For me it's like only a sound a dog hears. It's sometimes high pitched in frequency, then it goes away.
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
Some say ringing in the ears is caused by angels, others say it is caused by something else and still more say something entirely different. Truthfully, in my opinion at least, it can be anything. Anyone can guess as to why you may experience ringing in the ears and as to the cause of it. What may cause you to have ringing in your ears may not be what is causing me to hear ringing in mine or in another's.I can only offer this suggestion. Please have everything medical ruled out first. Ringing in the ears can be caused by tinnitus. There are some medications that have tinnitus listed as a side effect. Before delving into the world of angels, etc, as a answer, try having everything else ruled out first.I have also heard that it may be caused by angels or a loved one thinking of you and many other possibilities. I am not saying that none of those cannot be true but I would rather have any medical reason ruled out first, which I have. Here is an article on tinnitus.http://www.medicinenet.com/tinnitus/article.htm
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
I see where this is goin nothin in this world means anything without proper proof. Which is ok i am just the girl to prove or disprove something. I had an experience this morning that involved the ringing in my ears getting veryyy loud and a blue orb(Some of u know wat seeing a blue orb is some of u do not u can find that out on ur own if u dont know), anyway as i am now paying more attention to the ringing i am noticing that it seems to be some type of frequency that we are able to pick up on. Please understand that when i say ringing in the ears is the presence of angels i read the circumstances of the person hearing it first then i am able to get a general idea of wat the ringing is, n sometimes i just have to go with wat i am feeling then i report. This case i read the other day http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/forum/topics/angels-and-ringing-in-the-ears is clearly angels, but i have read other cases that would suggest something more like paranormal activity. And with my experiance this morning i can vouch that this is more than a simple medical condition. I mean really i think we as empaths have to come to a point of realization that there is more to everything than wat we've been told. Keep an open mind people!!! I can guarantee u that i will have more experiences with this ringing sensation and i will let u know when i discover more and have more evidence to report ; )

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book