Ringing in the ears

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
8 years ago
794 posts
I've seen several people here talk about a correlation between empaths and ringing in the ears and I wonder if it's true.

I often have ringing in my ears. My hearing becomes very sensitive on occasion and I tend to hear things I normally couldn't hear if I wasn't really paying attention.

Is this true?

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 09/03/18 03:30:28AM
8 years ago
794 posts
Angels! I have a whole fascination with Angels that started with a cartoon called Digimon.Can you elaborate on why they're making themselves known to me? What does it mean for me? I'm intrigued now. Gotta know, cuz like I said, my angel fascination is big.
8 years ago
794 posts
Yes, it's Angemon and Angewomon. But mostly Angemon. When I first saw him, I fell in love. He's just so majestic and noble and I sometimes, in a dorky sorta way feel he's my guardian angel.I will do that tonight, light a candle, and ask questions. Since I do notice the ringing now, at the same time I'm learning who I am, it most likely is something they want me to know.Thanks so much for your help. I will be more aware. Do you know that I have a song on my iPod called Supernatural(not that being an empath is supernatural) that is meant to be a reminder for me to realize I am an empath?Seriously, I forget cuz I lose my train of thought in other things, so I'm definitely gonna be more aware of what's going on: what I am feeling, hearing and sensing.Blessed be,Jonny
8 years ago
794 posts
For me it's like only a sound a dog hears. It's sometimes high pitched in frequency, then it goes away.
8 years ago
794 posts
Thanks. :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book