Hi Everyone

To post a reply, login or signup

weary_soul
@weary-soul
2 years ago
4 posts

Well, I wanted to say Hi. I am thankful I found this place. I will say for many years I deny being an empath. The reason being that when others told me i was an empath, they said it in accusatory tone. Then they insisted I pursue a different career path. I am realizing that the person who told them this never talked to me directly about this and sent many mixed signals. I wondered how he knew and why he had such a problem with me? maybe he was an Empath to. Even when these people told me who I was they never gave me the answers why they said that always insisting I already knew. Then there was the other side of it where I would explained to people how I could feel the atmosphere in a room. Or that I had this unique gift of picking up on strong emotions. I just got weird looks. But then they asked how I knew certain things or was able to predict certain things without any knowledge. My children also are gifted ion these areas. Recently I went and took several tests to see if I was an Empath. Much to my demise I am an Empath apparently have gifting in various areas.

I do have a question is it possible for an Empath to release a certain vibrations in atmospheres. I ask because I have been practicing the techniques on this site. I noticed several things. First I combined step one and step techniques because step one was not working well for me at first. I noticed today when I went to Church many people were shocked to see me when they realized I was there. I am not sure why this was. I also was getting some strange reactions from others like they did not even know or were unsure of who I was exactly. I thought it was very strange. I also noticed that with a few when they did see me after the shock I had to refocused my energy to redo the technique. That might be because I am new at this. But with a few even when refocusing it seemed that I felt like I was opening up and releasing energy. Does that make sense?

updated by @weary-soul: 03/02/17 10:47:57AM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Which technique are you referring to? There are several on this site.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
I guess I should have started by welcoming you to the EC. I understand the accusatory tone. I have received that in the past from more than one person, it takes its toll on ones self esteem. I am fairly new to the site as well although I have know for years that I was "unique", an emotional sponge so to speak. As for your question, You could have changed your vibrational output which people took notice of...noticing a different "feel" from you.
Engageme
@engageme
2 years ago
32 posts

I'm new too but want to say it's nice to meet you. I would be very interested in what technique you've practiced. I know when I was divorced after 22 years of marriage, I wanted to get back into the dating scene. I ordered a program from a very smart lady. The program taught me to project energy into my surroundings-this particular energy was sexy energy. It was meant for women to project their sexual self. This was used to make yourself irrisitable. I used it and I was AMAZED! it worked. I walked into a Starbucks and the men inside all starred at me-that was the first time I used it and I was so shocked. In grocery stores, at parks, it just worked. So I know how that energy can be used and people do react. It sounds like whatever you were doing worked.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book