hey everyone!!

To post a reply, login or signup

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Hi guys! I'm pretty new to the site. Pretty new to all of this actually! Still trying to find out if I'm an empath or if this is in my head!! I know things happen in my life that don't happen witb normal people. I have been soaking up all the info I can find on here!!
updated by @secret-blossom: 02/24/17 10:45:26PM
Emma099
@emma099
2 years ago
6 posts
Welcome to Empath Community.I guess everyone can be an Empath.However, you can say or tell that you are an empath if you can feel others emotions and feelings and somehow others can feel yours as well. I guess its a gift which we have to really to nurture or we mind go crazy lol. There are times in my life I feel like if i dont try to control or do something with my feelings or emotions I might go insane. Being an empath makes you feel you are not one of them that you are from somewhere else sometimes but thats the gift of being an empath knowing that you are not like them that you are far better than them because you know and can understand better. But Its just hard yet you have to embrace it. Goodluck on your search :)
Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Thank you!
Engageme
@engageme
2 years ago
32 posts

Hey Secret Blossom,

I am new to the site and the term called empath as well. However, I've always known how I am, just didn't know it had a name lol. I was pleasantly suprised to find others share this because it makes me feel part of something instead of just different.

Also, to me there is so much more than feeling other's feelings-it is the intuition in many situations. The ability to read people-I guess that is feeling but it's not like you just feel their emotions per sey, you feel their intentions/thoughts. Also a heightened understanding of people's actions/behaviors that others don't have. That's what its like to me :)

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Hey engageme! I, too, was so glad to finally figure out why I'm so different, and having a name to call it, and also knowing that i don't have to repress it like I have all these years!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book