Janett Niemi
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
2 years ago
89 posts

Congratulations in finding out who you are. It is an eye-opener, isn't it!

As Sirah put it (and said it very well, indeed!) relax. Enjoy yourself. The Universe never asks for anything more from you than to be happy, so be happy, be excited, be radiant. It isn't like the Universe has a stop watch and is saying, "Ok, you know what you are, now get busy fixing the world!" You have all the time in the world to live and to learn, so give yourself permission to take it slowly and enjoy the journey.

Just being an Empath says that you feel other people's energy, so be sure to read and learn from Elise's survival guide. It is a way to experience energy, but on your terms. Your craziness stems from an overload of emotions and energies that you have not yet learned to avoid or deal with.

This world of "Empath" is vast and encompasses a broad range of studies. Each of us is different, so too are our abilities. Chisel away at it, take what you want and discard any that you are not ready to know or want to know. I'm for making life easier, so take some time and learn about your angels and guides. They are here to protect, educate, love and otherwise make your life flow better. Call on them-that's what they are here for-they are here for you!

Sending you lots of courage and love for your exciting new journey! -janett-

AudreeGene
AudreeGene
@audreegene
2 years ago
0 posts

Hi, I am also new here. I found something interesting, it seems as the magnetic energy is weakening many are having increases in their spiritual awareness. Is the veil thin due to the earth's magnetic field?

AudreeGene
AudreeGene
@audreegene
2 years ago
0 posts

Hi, I am also new here. I found something interesting, it seems as the magnetic energy is weakening many are having increases in their spiritual awareness. Is the veil thin due to the earth's magnetic field?

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book