Hello.

To post a reply, login or signup

Syn
@syn
2 years ago
1 posts
Hi guys. I'm new here.I scroll through these posts and I see so many people who are happy to be here. I am frustrated finding myself to be the exact opposite.I am upset. And scared. And overwhelmed. I don't want to project these feelings to others here, but I don't know what to do to stop it. So I'm sorry if I do that.I have always had a gift. As my friend calls it. I have done my best to ignore it, block it, pretend it didn't exist for decades. Apparently that time has passed.I don't know what to do. I do know I am an empath, this revelation came yesterday after a solid week of craziness that I just couldn't understand. So... Here I am.
updated by @syn: 03/19/17 01:54:48PM
Syn
@syn
last year
1 posts
Thank you Sirah. I will take a look at the survival guide. I need one haha.It's funny... I have always been attracted to moonstone. I've worn it daily for years. Necklaces, bracelets, earrings. Last week I took it off. I started feeling smothered by my jewelry. It was just irritating me, no real reason. That night I started having dreams.I've always had very vivid dreams. But these dreams were different. I was dreaming of people I don't know. People I have never met, never heard of. And really nothing outstanding, just dreams about their daily lives. Working. Shopping. Cooking dinner. All night long I would dream about a person. If I woke up, when I fell back asleep I fell right back into the same dream.This went on for a week, and I was absolutely exhausted. Then it hit me, that the only thing I had changed was removing the moonstone necklace o had around my neck for years. So I immediately put it back on, and the dreams stopped that night.But that really raised a lot of questions. Which led to research, and talking to a couple of friends who are gifted with other gifts. Which led me to reading about empaths.. And here. So many puzzle pieces fell into place as I was reading. So. Many.
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
last year
86 posts

Congratulations in finding out who you are. It is an eye-opener, isn't it!

As Sirah put it (and said it very well, indeed!) relax. Enjoy yourself. The Universe never asks for anything more from you than to be happy, so be happy, be excited, be radiant. It isn't like the Universe has a stop watch and is saying, "Ok, you know what you are, now get busy fixing the world!" You have all the time in the world to live and to learn, so give yourself permission to take it slowly and enjoy the journey.

Just being an Empath says that you feel other people's energy, so be sure to read and learn from Elise's survival guide. It is a way to experience energy, but on your terms. Your craziness stems from an overload of emotions and energies that you have not yet learned to avoid or deal with.

This world of "Empath" is vast and encompasses a broad range of studies. Each of us is different, so too are our abilities. Chisel away at it, take what you want and discard any that you are not ready to know or want to know. I'm for making life easier, so take some time and learn about your angels and guides. They are here to protect, educate, love and otherwise make your life flow better. Call on them-that's what they are here for-they are here for you!

Sending you lots of courage and love for your exciting new journey! -janett-

AudreeGene
@audreegene
last year
0 posts

Hi, I am also new here. I found something interesting, it seems as the magnetic energy is weakening many are having increases in their spiritual awareness. Is the veil thin due to the earth's magnetic field?

AudreeGene
@audreegene
last year
0 posts

Hi, I am also new here. I found something interesting, it seems as the magnetic energy is weakening many are having increases in their spiritual awareness. Is the veil thin due to the earth's magnetic field?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book