Hello My Name is Miracle and I am Looking Forward to Connecting With You All :)

To post a reply, login or signup

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
Hello everyone!My name is Miracle, I am 16 years old and a universal empath!I am new to this community and came here in a desperate search to connect with others of my kind..I have been physically and emotionally abused my whole life by my family. I was adopted at 6 weeks old. I believe my birth mother was an empath as well. She unfortunately was one of many who turned to addiction. I hold dearly the name Miracle as it's the name she gave me upon my birth.I am a very happy person but often saddened because I am forced and trapped in overwhelming situations.I am most stressed and unhappy ever since reaching high school. My highschool has 3000 students with overwhelming and high emotions. I end up extremely exhausted at the end of the day as soon as I reach home. I am so drained I cannot smile upon walking into the house. I think my spirit dreads walking into the house because it is filled with very heavy negative energies. My older brother is a narcissist, I am sure. Or atleast there is an off-vibe I get from him causing me to unconciously cringe and jump away and snap at him when he touches me or talks to me. He's a 100% false.He always frames me for his wrong-doings and is always believed which has lead in huge part towards the abuse I experience.I cannot understand him, his energy is off and my spirit is just...just doesn't want to be near him. He acts nice towards me sometimes but other times will whisper that he hates me and that sometimes he wishes he could kill me and I know he's not lying. In those times his energy becomes extremely heavy it's like somehow he's unconciously masking himself.It is unnerving...and that is one thing I would like to ask about. Does anyone know what that means? What he is?I am clairognizant, emotionally receptive, physically receptive, fauna empathic, flora empathic, geomantic, psychometric, precognitive, and medium wise I can feel spirits and energies, but cannot see them, perhaps because I do not know how to look, this could stem from a form of guard my soul has set up.I believe when I turn 18 and can escape from my situation that I will achive spiritual balance at last.I came to this community in...I guess sort of in search of acceptance...a way to be me without others telling me I shouldn't. And also to learn how to ground myself, defend myself, and use my gifts conciously instead of just unconciously. To learn control.I hope to find harmony and build relationships and strength alongside you all. :) I am glad to become a new way for you to discover yourselves! I hope to learn so that I can better benefit this world and all life that exists among it! Thank you for reading this very long introduction! :D I look forward to meeting and learning with you all! :)
updated by @demipanda: 02/25/17 09:50:56PM
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
OH! And I was born an empath but only realize what I was at age 11! :)
WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
Welcome to the community, a lot of us struggle with our gifts here but I'm certain you will find strength here.
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
Thank you! :) I've already met and found so much here!
Bing
@bing
last year
547 posts

Hi Miracle

Make sure that you have a good education before leaving home. You may find counselling or teaching good career choices with your abilities. The EC has lots of people who will be very understanding and you can always find someone to chat with who has already gone through similar circumstances. It is obvious from your writing that you are a very intelligent person and quite a gifted communicator.

I am also including a direct link to my YouTube channel 1111Angels where you will findvideos on meditation, the sublime music of Liquid Mind, Qi Gong exercise, Abraham / Esther Hicks, 11:11,Angels, and much more. I am also on Facebook at this linkand I only post daily positive affirmations and posters, as well as interesting quizzes. It is linked to many other positive sitesfrom other Lightworkers and empaths.

Bing Haley.

If youever wish tohave a question researched or just wish to chat I am always here and will always answer. Once again welcome to the EC.

Throw some love into the wind

Bing

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
Thank you very much for your advice and kind consideration! :)Love and Light,Miracle

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book