WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
2 years ago
131 posts
Welcome to the community, a lot of us struggle with our gifts here but I'm certain you will find strength here.
Bing
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
550 posts

Hi Miracle

Make sure that you have a good education before leaving home. You may find counselling or teaching good career choices with your abilities. The EC has lots of people who will be very understanding and you can always find someone to chat with who has already gone through similar circumstances. It is obvious from your writing that you are a very intelligent person and quite a gifted communicator.

I am also including a direct link to my YouTube channel 1111Angels where you will findvideos on meditation, the sublime music of Liquid Mind, Qi Gong exercise, Abraham / Esther Hicks, 11:11,Angels, and much more. I am also on Facebook at this linkand I only post daily positive affirmations and posters, as well as interesting quizzes. It is linked to many other positive sitesfrom other Lightworkers and empaths.

Bing Haley.

If youever wish tohave a question researched or just wish to chat I am always here and will always answer. Once again welcome to the EC.

Throw some love into the wind

Bing

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book