Hello I'm a newly discovered empath

To post a reply, login or signup

Travis3
@travis3
2 years ago
2 posts
I recently dicovered that I'm an empath. I take on the emotions of others. In the past I would mistake others emotions for my own. I getting better at recognizing when I'm feeling someone else's emotion which has helped me, but I would like to learn how to block out others emotions. Im trying to work on myself and it's hard when I can't focus on my own emotions. I would like to use my ability to help others but up to this point in my life it has done nothing but hurt me and others. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
updated by @travis3: 03/10/17 12:28:09AM
BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

There are many techniques and I will include a very helpful link at the end of this but I also highly recommend getting some black tourmaline. It is the strongest of the protection stones. It creates a strong shield that repels all negative energy. It also feels really good. Like a soothing balm just being near it. Get it raw, untumbled and unpolished. Completely natural. It has more power when it is untouched and fresh from the earth. Also get more than one piece. They sell it by the pound on Amazon. I recommend that. Black tourmaline needs to recharge itself after each use (something I learned myself by using it). Also use it only when you need it, when you plan to be around negative people (again so it can recharge). How I use it is I grab a fresh piece when I go out and put it in my pocket. The next time I need protection I grab a different piece. If you need any more help feel free to message me.

http://healyourlifeforever.com/empaths-instant-protection-techniques/

Travis3
@travis3
2 years ago
2 posts
Thank you so much I haven't used stones before I will give that a try.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book