hello everyone :3

To post a reply, login or signup

Xerzel
@xerzel
last year
13 posts

hello! hope you're all doing well!

im kinda shy so i dont really know how this goes :c

so im an empath and i suppose im a healer, but im not pretty sure i just know that i can transfer energy into and out of living beings and objects.

i really like to help others but i never received any form of guidance before so i had to develop my own ways of dealing with emotions and energies.

i would love to meet new friends here too :3

updated by @xerzel: 03/13/17 10:34:08AM
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
Hello! It is nice to meet you! I am new as well! :) How do you cope with others' energies and emotions. I am a universal empath and am unable to defend myself from all that I take in or to control all that I put out and when I do things it happens unconciously. :(
Xerzel
@xerzel
last year
13 posts

well theres this very basic method that i learned a long time ago which seemed to work very effectively, i even taught it to my friend who suffered from the same thing as you (he didnt know empathy even existed) and it worked just fine for him.

close your eyes and imagine a ball of white light coming out of your head, then slowly make it move around your body, after you're done make it expand and shield you.

this might not seem practical as it needs time and concentration but by time you'll learn to do this without imagining the whole process to shield yourself when needed, also dont think about it too much as it can exhaust you.

this is very basic but im also still learning how to control myself, hopefully you found this helpful! :3

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
Thank you very much!! It was hard to imagine it expanding but I found letting the ball spread a light while circling me and then the light tightening into a closed sheild made it easier! This did help alot! :3

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book