Hello everyone :)

To post a reply, login or signup

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi everyone my name is Daydra :) I have recently discovered that I am an empath, however I believe I have always been one but was just unaware at the time.6 months ago is when I started to fully understand and believe that I was one.I have gone through a lot of pain and struggles in my life but it took me areally long timeto realize thata lot of the pain/sadness I was feeling wasn't alwaysmine.For example while living at home I felt my mothers pain and sadness and for the longest time took it on as my own. I always feared being in large crowdsbut I didn't understand why, I would go home feeling drained and tired but Inever understood why. It has been such a relief tounderstandnow that I wasn't crazy lol that I actually was feeling other peoples sadness, happiness, jealousy and much more. I have gotten the hang of allowing others emotions to pass through instead of remaining with me but I could definitely use more shielding practice. I have also realized that I have other gifts that I would like to better get an understanding of and practice how to use them. I am very glad to have found this community and its such a great feeling to know that I am not alone. I hope to learn as much as I can and in hopes to helps others one dayto understand what isgoing on with them and let them know that they aren't alone.

Peace and love :)

updated by @daydra: 02/24/17 02:07:31AM
Engageme
@engageme
2 years ago
32 posts
I know exactly what you mean. When I was young my mother was in an abusive relationship and I remember feeling the pain as if he hit me. I also remember as a young child watching the news and hearing about a girl being raped and I felt her pain, humiliation and uncleanness. I cried for days. I don't watch the news now because of that. I think my son is one too...he shows signs and he's 7.
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Oh wow Engageme that is a lot to take on. I believe us finding this community was a great thing, it will help us to better shield and protect ourselves. Also I'm very sorry to hear that was happening to your mom. Its one thing to witness such a terrible thing but to also feel it as if its happening to you. I hope things are better for your mom now.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book