Hello

To post a reply, login or signup

Abra
@abra
last year
3 posts

I am new here, and just wanted to say hello. I am not used to talking much about myself, and it is very uncomfortable. I am an Empath, and have been sensitive to animals, plants, spirits, & people, since as far back as I can remember.I was a plantgrower by trade,and my best friends have always been animals.For reasons, I am sure that some of you can understand, Ichose to shield myself from people,moved away& cut ties. It has been 7 yrs, and I feel there is a need for me to rejoin society.I look forward to learninghow to take down my unhealthy boundary's, and building a new healthier one, and hope that you all can help me to do that. And hope that I can help some of you as well. Take care

updated by @abra: 04/02/17 07:54:25AM
Emma099
@emma099
last year
6 posts
Hi There welcome to the empath community.I got so interested with your post and wanted to reply. I started my jourbey of knowing myself a few yrs ago. I always knew I was different but cant find any logical explanation my siater said im just a homebody and anti social until i happen to watch a video about HSP or Empath. Thats when I learned more about myself. Anyway, My life has always been with around people until recently I figured out I just cant be with people anymore. It seems that I get to absorb other people's energy most especially the NEGATIVE ones. And its not doing me any good. Anyway,at this point i would like to isolate myself from people. Probably work alone and live alone. I just feel like I most people have negative energies that I cant afford to absorb anymore. Anyway, you can socialize a bit but not much maybe it can be overwhelming maybe. But Goodluck and Blessings
Abra
@abra
last year
3 posts

Thank you, Emma for your reply. I understand where you are at, and where you are coming from. I am a people magnet, and for many years, I allowed myself to be bombarded with other's problems & drama. Not taking the time to take care of myself, until I finally broke down. You are so right, there is so much negativity in the world today, but maybe we, with the right tools can help to change that? I don't know, I would have never said such a thing several months, or even weeks ago, but something is telling me that I need to rejoin society & I always trust my gut instinct, it has never been wrong. Again, thank you for your reply. I have an awful hard time putting my feelings into words, so it is good for me to respond. Have a happy Friday, and a beautiful weekend. Take care, Many blessings to you

Emma099
@emma099
last year
6 posts
Hi again, Thanks for the reply. Its funny that we are deciding going on opposite ways. You exposing yourself to the people and me planning on hiding from the worold I wish I have the necessary things to be able to do it I am just sick and tired of being with these people. I would really want to be able to talk to like minded people like. I am sick and tired of all these shallowness :(
Abra
@abra
last year
3 posts

(((Emma))), I understand the sickness of the shallowness. For many years, my life was filled with people addicted to drama, Bosses, Coworkers & family. In a last ditch attempt, I cut and ran,to save myself, after enduring it for 23 years, and I was literally at the end of my rope. Trust your gut instinct on what you need to do to take care of yourself. Take care, & many blessings

Abra
@abra
last year
3 posts

(((Lucky Seven))), Ty, so much for your response. I haven't a lot of time this morning to respond, but I will read your post more in depth, later today, and definitely take to heart what you have said. Have a happy Monday, Blessings

Emma099
@emma099
last year
6 posts
Hi Abra,Thank you so much.Much Blessings to you too

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book