Greetings from Mercy (I need help)

To post a reply, login or signup

LadyMercy
@ladymercy
last year
2 posts

Hello all,

I am known as Mercy and I am an empath. I recently moved out of state and away from my family back in January. Before moving, there was a lot going on with me; I didn't have a handle on my skills as an empath, making my mood swings sudden and sometimes violent. On top of that, there was a lot of paranormal things going on in my life that I could not explain.

However, once I moved, it seems that I am no longer very sensitive to people's emotions (I still have my moments where I get overwhelmed) nor have any paranormal things happened to me. I feel like since I moved, I have become shut out of that aspect of my life and it frustrates me. Even though I couldn't control my talents, I still loved to be able to reach out and help the people that came to me.

I feel like that I've lost my talent or that the strength of it was left behind in my old home.

updated by @ladymercy: 05/22/17 10:35:31PM
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
last year
86 posts

When I see you, I see a rose bud, petals tucked tightly together, waiting to flower. You have closed up, but it is time to loosen those petals and allow yourself to love again. Don't be afraid. If you weren't ready to love again, this wouldn't be frustrating you. Take some time and just sit and allow yourself "me" time (asDalyne just said)

Go to gratitude and thank Source for all that you have, I mean really thank it for all the little things that make your life so special. Take in a deep breath and thank Source for the light in your room, the wind blowing on your face, the pen you use to write with, the time that you have to be able to just sit and be grateful, and as you let the air leave your body, feel your love flowing from your head down to your toes.

The more you allow love to guide your life, the more your abilities will come back. Empaths are made for love and compassion. Follow your Empath life and be love.

-janett-

LadyMercy
@ladymercy
last year
2 posts

Thank you <3

LadyMercy
@ladymercy
last year
2 posts

Thank you <3

But I love harder, faster, and longer than a lot of people. There is no hatred or dislike in my life. Every time I wake up, I am thankful. I have been thankful ever since my life was saved and I haven't stopped.

Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
last year
86 posts

I still see you wrapped up tightly and your spirit is everywhere. How are you doing in the "self-love" department? Try meditating on this subject. Pull back your spirit into your body. Do you know how to this? Imagine that you have a big, fat, cord attached to the middle of your back. It is a long cord, falling freely from your body, down into the earth and finally landing in the core of the earth. I imagine that there is a hollow canyon and my cord stops and hangs over a cliff into the center of the earth.

Now, take in a deep breath and call back your energy from (name a person) As you release your breath, see the energy from that person entering the cord on your back, and follow the breath as it enters the earth and finally escapes into the center of the earth. Take in another breath and chose another person and call back your energy from that person. Follow the breath as it enters the earth....etc. Keep doing this until you can think of no one that you have not been energetically involved. Always end with a deep, cleansing breath and then relax.

Since you are feeling so frustrated (I can feel the discord and tension in you) I would also call back your energy from these feelings that you have of being frustrated. Think back to the time before when your life wasn't saved (or safe) and call back your energy from those times.

The more you do this, the more your body will return to the state in which is belongs-to you!

Balancing
@balancing
last year
0 posts
Well put and very inspirational. Thank you.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book