Greetings

To post a reply, login or signup

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Just thought I would say hello to the group and a little about myself. I am a fairly new to knowing I am an empath though I have been one my whole life. I have been trying to learn and grow. I would love to meet others like myself. I am a geomancy empath. I sense earthquakes and do a lot of work with crystals and stones. I also like to make my own bath products, including ones that help me as an empath. Feel free to message me for details and I will gladly share recipes for scrubs and such. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day/evening depending where you are.

updated by @briarrose: 03/02/17 09:27:36PM
Gin S
@gin-s
2 years ago
225 posts

Oh very cool gift, sensing earthquakes. Welcome to EC. I make my own products too but I am just beginning. I make as much as I can myself rather then buying it premade. Candles, lip gloss, lotions, anything I can think of that I can do myself. Youtube is a good resource for recipes too, I like to be able to see them make it so I can tell if they forgot to mention something in the recipe. I also work with crystals, herbs and oracle cards. Wherever my interests lead I follow. :)

How do they help you as an empath? Is it from certain herbs or EOs that you use in them?

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

The crystals? I use different ones for different things. Clear quartz is good for strengthening the aura and increasing your power. Black tourmaline is one of the strongest protection stones and I use that one to protect against energy vamps and psychic pain after a bad earthquake (like the one that hit Nepal). I have several and I am still exploring new ones when one calls to me to get it.

As for the making stuff. I make a clearing scrub for empaths that helps me a lot. It helps clear negative energy that I pick up and that builds up. It is an easy recipe but very effective. Love using it. I refuse to use anything else. Between that and a recharging exercise I do with my crystals I am able to stay in control MOST of the time of my emotions.

Gin S
@gin-s
2 years ago
225 posts

I have never heard of a clearing scrub before, that is neat. Do you use salt instead of sugar to make it?

I like my black tourmaline. Actually I have noticed there are quite a few people here who like to use it. That is really great if it helps your psychic pain. My favorite is fluorite. I read it is good for empaths but I like it for pain too. It works faster then pain killers for joint pain, my husband will use it on his wrists for his arthritis pain. My kids all had one to put on little boo-boos and they said it works for them. I gave one to a friend with degenerative bone disease. He asked me if they made beds of fluorite so he could be pain-free everywhere at once. His mom would use a tensor bandage to hold the fluorite on wherever she needed it. I am a big advocate for crystals now. :)

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Yes...i make it with salt...a combination of dead sea salt and himalayan salt...both of which i order from amazon...and coconut oil....but it really works well...i posted the recipe once on one of my sites...here is the link...though i do recommend copying it down...including the tips...i don't plan on keeping that site much longer...

http://fortheloveoffreya.com/release-amazing-body-scrub-for-empaths/

Gin S
@gin-s
2 years ago
225 posts

Thank you, I will try that out. I use coconut oil in everything, even toothpaste. I like that you have the different scent options for different needs at the bottom.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

yes...i personally like sage/clary sage the best...that is what i use but all the other options are good...in fact you can use any scent you like...it is whatever makes you the most at peace really...it is about releasing negativity...so if you have a better scent that makes you happy you can use that...but you can find the two salts on amazon....they sell them in bulk...i buy them in 5 and 10 pound bags so the i can make the scrub as much as i want when i want and never run out...they are expensive but worth it....a less expensive option is sea salt or just using the dead sea salt and not the himalayan salt...it won't be as powerful but it will get the job done...it is the intention that you use it with that makes it work...so long as you believe it will work...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book