Empath Characteristics ? Please read and answer if you can

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
After goining this group a few weeks ago I do have a questions:1: awakening? I keep seeing this word used a lot but don't know exactly what that means. Does it mean the day you realize your an Empath? Or the day you found a word to describe who you are and it answered all of your questions about yourself?I have known that I'm different since I was young so was that when I was Awakened?2: A lot of people that is in this group have problems in crowds because of all the different emotions. Is this a feeling every Empath has? Because I don't. Most of the time, especially strangers, I only feel them if I direct my energy toward them and try to feel them. Unless I'm introduced to them or if a stranger looks directly at me or speaks to me is, then its spontaneous.3: this one is a personal question I have notice people and animals search for my eyes. And if I make eye contact it's over, I'm feeling them.4: When meeting a person or animal that I don't know and making eye contact I feel their energy , some sad, some mad, some confused, I always try to send good energy out of my eyes into theirs like " it's ok" or "I understand" mostly consoling them but when I'm met bad energy I send it right back like " don't look at me, I'm not the one". Lol. I have been told I can send daggers from my eyes. With no expression on my face I can cut my eyes to my husband and sons and they will eith ask me "what is wrong" or "what did I do"What is this Eye energy I have and does a person or animal feel the good or bad energy I send back?Also my two year old granddaughter has started putting her hands on my face to pull it around to her for me to make eye contact them she concentrates had with her eyes into mine. And if she hears something scary or sees a scary site on tv she always check my eyes to see if I'm scared also.Is this my imagination?I have always heard " the eyes are the windows of the soul".
updated by @rene: 06/16/17 02:41:25AM
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I also can see a name and sometimes feel something from it. Especially on this forum. I will either get feelings or pictures in my head. What is this called?
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Yes, I can see where an autistic child could bond with an Empath. You gave me chill bumps and a smile. I actually think autistic child and adults are up on an high spiritual level than we realize. They could be superior beings with mysteries that hasn't been unlocked yet.Yes, it is a gift and I'm becoming for comfortable with it. I have also met a bad presence in my meditation that I'm having to deal with. It can be very scary. I'm learning to use the white light as protection but I can fill myself with it better when I'm not meditating but I don't think it works that way. Thank you so much for your comment
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

When I started seriously meditating years ago I also met a dark presence that spooked me. I think now that it was a remnant of a lot of dark energies that belonged to me or had gotten attached to me. I also did the white light for a while after that. Actually, I quit meditating for a while first! I went through a phase of space cleansing too, but now I feel I have finally cleared out all the negative stuff and send out metta to all beings that might be around.

Awakening for me started with a divorce, a death, reading and watching a lot of conspiracy books and movies, going crazy for a while down the rabbit hole, quitting the job I hated, facing a lot of ugly history from childhood on through the bad marriage, starting to meditate, making time for me for the first time ever, learning to trust myself, and finally validating that I am super sensitive/psychic/empathic.

Crowds vary with me. I think it depends on the type of crowd and my mood or energy level at the time. Some people are so unpleasant that I immediately want to get away from them and the feeling they bring about in me.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book