Empath Readings

To post a reply, login or signup

Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts

HI ya'll! So I'm wondering if there's a way to mssg people without having to add them to your friends list (not that I wouldn't mind adding everyone). You only get so many characters in that lil mssg box option when you send a friend request (no where near enough space to give a reading). I'm going to try and tackle a few of those requests but that's gonna end up being a WHOLE LOTTA friends -lol- :-D Any help is greatly appreciated!

updated by @armando: 01/24/17 03:34:51AM
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Why do I get the feeling of being in high school right before finals, you asking me to "help" you and then you turn around and BLAME Thing 1 for cheating!!! "I'm the farter"! "You're Thing 1 so I can blame you!!". You know what?!??!?!?!.... *duh* Give me the stack! I think I may take your advice in adding n deleting. We'll see how it plays out. I just felt like I was doing something wrong posting a public response. But it does say in the instructions if ya want it private to say so. Took a crack at one. Hopefully she doesn't get mad or you're gonna see ass kissing at it's finest -lol-
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
HEY!!! Y don't you just catch some Z's :-P
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
I know :-) I wouldn't have it any other way Miss ZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzz
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
You're the best! Slowly but surely, it's getting there ;-)
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
No hassle :-) I'm a stickler for privacy so I don't wanna violate anyone's
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
A LOT of people would say otherwise *lol*. You're entitled to your opinion..
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
A sense of humor indeed :-P thanks you guys
Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

Right?!

Moderator 2
@moderator-2
4 years ago
35 posts

This is an old disussion and we no longer allow reading requests on the main forum, so I am going to lode this discussion.If you would like a reading please post your request in the reading group.

Thank you,

Mod. 2

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book