Greek Mythology. The Ancient Gods of rome...

To post a reply, login or signup

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
I would loveee to know wat u all think about this topic. Tell me anything and everything u know, believe watever. Tell me about the Gods u know about, if u know wat they each represent that would be very cool and intersting and If u think they are/were real or not...could that all really be true? How would we all have just lost this connection? If they do/did exist do u think they are still relevant in our technological generation?

Ones i can remember off the top of my head:
Aries
Aphrodite
Zeus
Athena

Please tell me more if u know more

updated by @the-lioness-q: 01/15/17 02:40:57PM
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Thank u i will look there this stuff interests me very much :)
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Yess that was great u made my morning : D, im surprised hera stayed with zeus was she Bound to him or maybe she just didnt want to leave the "king of the gods" i guess. Yea i remeber the story of persephone i though she ate the whole thing though and had to stay there married to hades? And they must have not valued life much they way they kept killing people off like that poor Niobe im sure she loved her children i wounder wat happened their souls did they jus all get sent to the underworld? And i liked the story sbout eros and psyche that made me laugh lol untill the end where she became discusted with him possibly How shallow and strange was she jus not attracted to him? I though he was handsome wat was so horrific wat would make her just turn off...i think she maybe died, which again confused me wat the heck would make her jus die like that???This was exactly wat i was askin for thank so much :D
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Christine,Cool wat makes her ur favorite? Is it her assocation with the moon?
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Violet hahaha that is very funny! Even without Eris being at the party she still caused choas with a mere golden apple def true to her nature xD. Ya know i never knew they had hot dogs back then and wow that sucks but that wat happens when u mess with spartans! As well all saw in 300 lol well i was gonna say how come helen didnt just stay with who she wanted but i guess women didnthave much say back then huh lol

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book