Help Controlling my Empathy-ness

To post a reply, login or signup

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Ok so i need to control this a bit better. I didnt know it was a even an issue till i came on this site. I guess before i jus figured...???? anyway i seem to be not only feelin other peoples true intentions and wat not but also unintentionally projecting my thoughts into others. This sound great but no.... i guess i could just think about other stuff when im around people but that gets very uncomfortable. I need to block my thoughts from entering other people because they react to wat i think!!!! i actually tested this one day and wat im thinking seems to jus go right in. I think its half my body language and half my metal waves. but i need to gaincontrolover both is there anything i can do to practicecontrollingmy self .... And isnt is supposed to be the opposite of thatshouldn'ti bereadingthem how r they seemingly reading me????? pleasee i give myself aheadachetrying to always force my self to "change the cannel" so to speak i need to think freely. They physically (not ususally verbally) react so fast like imspeakingout loudwhen im not! not to be all R rated but if im near a male and i think about anything sexual at all the air completely changes and i have to walk away so i dont "feel" them (eww sounds gross lol) also sometimes i cant even controll wat i think period and people are reacting in ways or i feel their thoughts so its like crappp this is where the headach comes in cuz im tryna block them while at the same time tryin to change wat im thinkin!!!!
updated by @the-lioness-q: 01/12/17 10:54:55AM
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
ZIP up huh sounds promising i will def give that a try and i wish it was that other people were Empaths but this happends with every single person i meet even stangers like everyyybodyyy lol they cant all be empaths but wat ur saying makes sense i deal with this on an everyday basis so any help right now is much appreciated : )
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Wow this is all great advice...Gene I did check out that link since u mentioned it and I have to say veryy helpful stuff great idea! :) I like ur castle and I like the concept of a barrier to keep things out and in. It does get overwhelming feeling wat other people are thinking, its like being smoothered by thoughts! And erika on readin ur opening line the first thing that came to mind was "she's gonna say somethin rude or mean" which is the opposite of wat u wanted! (I won't lie that plus ur second line kinda annoyed me lol) but honestly u didn't need to say either I took no offense to the content of ur post at all it was actually very enlightening, u gave some great advice! I have been tryin these tips throughout the day I really do feel a diffence thank u very much for takin the time to advice me and if u or anyone thinks of any other methods or practices I'm all ears : D
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Lol thats not a bad idea but to be honest im pretty sure im halfway there already, not because of this but jus my own current anti social weirdness lol

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book