Why am i this way? Devil or Angel

To post a reply, login or signup

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Ok so to describe me i am a very sweet girl (most of the time) i am caring and am the type of person that will cry at injustice like if i see someone being bullied i will rush in to save em. I dont believe in the death penalty and iabsolutelylovee animals but there is a dark side to me that i dont understand. I dont know where it comes from. Im drawn to horror slasher movies and ive even wrote some really violentgorybooks that no one who knows me would believe i wrote due to the content it seems to unlike me. Sometime my thoughts are jus plain dark but im not a dark person in the least. Also sometimes i can be unknowinglycruel not usually on purpose but im justbrutallyhonestsometimesalmost to the point where i come off as mean. its so strange though cuz im soo bubbly and caring and i have a hugee heart. When other people around me are sad for anything iliterallyfeel their pain. Some people think im an angel some people see the little devil why the mix. Ive noticed that i amincrediblybalanced with everything about myself im always half and half. I can be as mean as i am nice. Why is that? Any Guesses?
updated by @the-lioness-q: 01/25/17 09:16:21PM
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Okayy if u say so but my darkside sometimes gets me into unpleasant situations especially if i get angry thats when the "unexplainable" things happen... i dont mean for bad things to happen at all but my emotions are very strong and when i get angry sometimes i cant control what happens to the person who angers me it ranges from veryyy very bad to maybe somethin exploding and catching fire unexplainably (this event was the most shocking for me only happened once and somewat recently)
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
That all does sound very interesting but do u guys think it has anything to do with past lives cuz sometimes i get an overwhelming feeling like im gonna explode when i see certain things.. like when i was in school if i saw someone being bullied a huge wave of every emotion would come over me and id have to pull back mentally it felt like my breath was taken out of me for a second even if i watch somone being victimized on tv i get the same feeling like pure ANGER and sadness mixed. and i definitely seem to have sometype of protection issues its weirdd cuz i always feel like i need to protect someone but at the same time i feel the need to hurt others soo strange
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
correction *others who i feel deserve it
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Yup Jay N and the dark side of me would love to see that infront of me..maybe not in actuality cuz then they'rd be actual pain involved (not cool lol) but just to visualize something and see it in drawings or movies or even cartoon animation like fuels half of me... like horrible entertainment O_o yes i am a creeper lol yes but i do take balanced to the extreme but i use that to see the good and bad of every little thing in life i can apply it too. I have noticed that living my life this way enables me to adapt and learn at a very fast rate quite remarkable actually its almost like I absorb things instead of simply learning. For me knowing is enough for doing pretty much anything.
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Yes i love to read i will definitely check this book out thank u so much : )
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Hmmm interesting view Alisa
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
You speak in terms of extremes. Perhaps Your *sweetness* is partially a put on. (and I don't mean this in a bad way hear me out)
by put on I mean perhaps you keep the sweetness role in place when what you are really feeling is anger that builds until it reaches an extreme. Maybe you need to learn how to live in the balance between these two extremes and then you won't have such mood swings.

I would suggest you try to catch yourself *putting on the sweet face* when you are just starting to get annoyed with someone, but don't feel ready to speak out.
Then practice speaking out to assert yourself before this annoyance builds to anger ....and things explode.

Diplomacy is a lost art. You should read books about assertiveness training too just to get some tips on how to do this.
Sometimes when someone says something that *piques* your annoyance reflex say something like "Oh, be nice" or
"Come on now behave"...just little pressure relief valves to let your true feelings out so the pressure doesn't build to these extremes.
I think if you can do this you will find you spend more time being the *sweet angel*. Because that's probably who you really are inside.
Right.
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Oh no i like being sweet to people. If i am angry thats where the problem comes in, i am assertive but maybe too much sometimes thats when i come accross mean wit my "tell it like it is" thing. If i am angry maybe i will spear some ones feelings but maybe i will jus rip into them. i do not hide my anger well at all. But yes i am the sweet angel inside but im soo half and half lol unless someones sparks my anger other than that i am very pleasant :D
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Aww dont be afraid theres is nothin to fear..im rarely "afraid" of things but if i am i go to wat scares me. It really is the best way to get rid of ur fears u must face them head on. watch movies go to the forest at night..then u will discover that there is nothin to fear but fear itself :) it will make u a stonger person
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Interesting i seem to also be drawn to things like that. I like books by V.C. Andrews..like alot not sure if uve read her books but they'res a lot of mental and physical torture why this interests me so much is beyond me i pretty much read the entire series last year or so. I enjoy reading the family drama because with family drama they'res more emotional connections so its much more intense. I would never want any of it to happen for real but reading it is jus very enjoyable for me which i find quite strange lol
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Hey i just thought of somethin im scared of..Alien movies, ill still watch most of em, but i swear the movie Signs dam near traumatized me lol but a couple weeks ago i got a tattoo of a UFO see im like huggin my fears in a sense

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book