Number 13 anyone..anyone??

To post a reply, login or signup

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Ok so ive noticed that when the number 13 occurs sometimes bad things come along with it. As in i type sometime maybe on like excell or somthin and that 13th line will have like a misspelling on it..or miscalculation. Its not always somethin bad though more like "HEY PAY ATTENTION HERE" do you guys have any thoughts on this...other than the "unlucky superstition" stereotype, which is def over done if u ask me. 13 has saved my a** on numerous occasions not only at work but jus random times too like 1:13 or 2:13 if i pay enough notice to wats goin on at these :13 times ill sometimes pick up on things thats i normally would have missed.... Its definitely magic there... so wat do u guys think??

updated by @the-lioness-q: 01/09/17 06:04:29PM
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
yeaa it totally brings Good magic too
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Coool i love that u jus notice all that : D
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Yea ive seen this girl with a 13 Tattoo on her shoulder and shes got her own show..well shes on one.. shes seems a to have a very bratty personality but other than that she loves her life
The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
7 years ago
794 posts
I get the number 11, often. I notice I tend to look up at the clock when it's 9:11, either AM or PM.
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
When i was younger i used to stare at the clock at 11:11 i never knew why but i always did i just couldnt help it i wonder if that has somthin to with me finding out im an Empath im 23 now
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
I think sometimes the "energy or presence" or watever u wanna call it wants attention just like any other being so maybe u had a day like that to make u remember and acknowledge the power of wat 13 represents.. ya know the MAGIC :) and dont worry that bad day will be made up to u times 10 in some way ull see

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book