Electrically Charged Empath?

To post a reply, login or signup

bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
Hello, all.

For the past couple of months, I have been seeing andfeeling sparks come from my hands. Always a brilliant bright blue. Veryvivid. I kid you not. I hear it also. The snapping sounds it makes. Ihave even shocked others by accident just by touching them. It has beenhappening quite frequently as of late. I wish this was a joke but I canhonestly assure you that it is not. I was brushing my hair earlier ontoday and I saw the bright blue sparks. It does not matter what or who Itouch. Is there a reason as to why I am so electrically charged? Isanyone else experiencing this? I keep grounding each day, sometimestwice, and it still happens. Is this what empaths can do? Is it a newability? I just do not want to hurt any being with it if it is. I willaccept it just like I do with my other gifts. Any input is greatlyappreciated.
updated by @bluecrystalangel: 01/14/17 11:52:38AM
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
My energy does affect electronics and such. I have burnt out a power supply before and my cell phone only works when it wants to or so it seems. I have even shattered light bulbs but only when the lights were off and each time it happened there was someone there to witness it. But this, being electrically charged, is different. Very different.
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
Thank you, Snowy. I will check it out.
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Me tooo this is my first time reading somethin like this i neverr in a million years thought id find someone that goes through the same thing as me..its not as strong as urs but i def mess up electronics when im thinking about somethin to deeply and lights often ficker never go out but they flicker
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
Thank you, Spark.
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
I do too, Karma.
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
Thank you, Shannon.I have been reading about something called electrokinesis. But I am not upset when when this happens. Sometimes distracted though, not always.
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
Thank you for sharing, Shannon. It does not frighten you a bit at all?
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
Okay. Thank you, Shannon, for answering my question.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book