Hello Peoples am asking for some help please.

To post a reply, login or signup

Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts

Last time I asked for some help was a little over 18 months ago maybe 2 years when daughter was playing football and wanted some positives vibes sent our way, well that worked very well and it all worked out very well for her.

This time I'd like to ask for for some positive calming vibes sent to me and mine, there is a lot of hurt and anger flying about all around me and it looks like it is going to be prolongued. So some positive calming vibes sent my way will be most welcome. Can I ask that you send it to the people around me and not to me directly, I have my faith and I am strong, I am ok as long as I don't need to talk about it. My family are maybe needing to find peace more so than me.

My brother was just one year older than me and he died of a brain anneurism (sp) it was instant he did not suffer. They resuscitated him at the scene and he was kept alive til we got there, I had the honour of being able to say good bye. It was a beautiful way to depart this world pain free and with family around him.

I am always one to count my blessings, and am happy to be able to count having him as my brother as a blessing.

With Unconditional Love

Bruce

RIP Stephen Clifton 1 - 5 - 63 to 6 - 10 - 10 aged 47 years (husband, son, brother)

updated by @bruce: 04/23/17 09:21:44PM
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
I am so sorry , honey. My prayers are with you and your family. May the Angels surround you and shelter you in their wings.RIP Stephen Clifton
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
It is jolting to lose someone so suddenly without expectation.You and your family are in my prayers and will be as the grief process unfolds.I'm glad you have your faith to hold onto. Wear it like a hug.Until you and your family return to peace,Blessed Be.
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
Dierdre my sweet... Thank You... (hugs)
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
My gratitude to you all, I love you.
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
Hello, Bruce.Sending energy, love and light to you and yours at this time. So sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.Hugs,bluecrystalangel
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
Thank You everyone, love you.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book