Do Empaths React To Colors?

To post a reply, login or signup

Debbie Winchell (Loving Dove)
@debbie-winchell-loving-dove
8 years ago
49 posts
I was wondering if empaths reacted to colors more strongly than other people. Unfortunately I've lived most of my adult life in apartments with white walls. When I go to a yarn shop or show I just want to stand and look at all the colors. Sometimes I feel like I have to wear a color on a certain day. I usually feel best wearing purple. Recently a friend had a sale to close her shop and I picked up several yarns I couldn't give up. I think all of them had some shade of pink. I bought a dress to wear at pow wows that could best be described as hand-painted in violet, bright pink and turquoise. It makes me feel good to wear it. I'm wearing it in my profile photo.Thank you.
updated by @debbie-winchell-loving-dove: 03/01/17 02:41:28AM
Angel
@angel
8 years ago
607 posts
hmm, not sure.. my favorite colors are black and burgandy, I guesse it matches my black heart, lol.
Zeca
@zeca
6 years ago
116 posts
Colors may or may not have emotion, but in my experience, they influence emotion at the least, and who knows what more? Maybe lots.
Zeca
@zeca
6 years ago
116 posts

I need yellow. It is in my dining room. I am presently painting my laundry yellow. My girls room has a yellow wall. I painted my bedroom yellow as a kid. I just bought yellow rain boots. I never mind when dandelions take over.

I wear deep blue and brown most of the time. Color is very important to me. Sometimes I too want to take things home just because I want the color.

Debbie Winchell (Loving Dove)
@debbie-winchell-loving-dove
6 years ago
49 posts
Recently I felt like I was looking for something. When I stood in front of a display of turquoise jewelry I knew what it was, the color turquoise. I got out some turquoise fabric that I had, but haven't put it on anything else to live with it for a while.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book