Please help me with my Daughter.

To post a reply, login or signup

Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Some of you know from private PMs that I have a daughter I worry about a lot. She's awesome and she's sweet and so funny. Everyone who meets her loves her. She is such a comedian on so many levels, But she suffers from anxiety and the best way I can describe her is *stuck*. She seems to need her friends to initiate *anything*. Sometimes she pushes them away. In fact, sometimes she isolates so much that when the cycle has run its course she realizes she has no friends and then she is lonely. I can tell you that she *does* have friends that love her very much but there are miles between them and with college and work everyone seems to get lost in their own lives. I get it, I've been there, but this *thing* , this cycle of isolation has been plaguing my daughter's life for so many years I stopped counting.

Now I am not a person who hallucinates. I'll admit on rare occasions I have had what I call *wakened dreams* but it always happens the same way with a buzzing noise, and this thing I call an electric cloud with a message attached to it. -- These happen when I'm sleeping and they wake me and the message always connects it to a real life event, so I'm not going to call that a hallucination.

But last night something else happened that I have never had happen before; sure as hell I saw what appeared to be a black, smokey mist above my daughters head it seemed to rise up and away from her head and then dissipate quickly.

It shook me. I have to admit that. I had never seen anything like it before. My electric clouds are always white and come with a message (internal dialogue), but this was different. Again, this was a dark greyish/blackish mist like smoke.

If anyone knows what this can be or has heard of something like this before I would appreciate anything you can share. I'm not afraid of it. But I don't like it.

My daughter gave me protection to ask for positive energy for her ANYTIME. So I'm asking now.

She's 20 years old. I told her in a way that didn't scare her. (Like, wow that was weird it almost looked like smoke over your head!!) Left it at that. So we are really both curious. about this.
Any of you wise people know about these kind of things, I would appreciate some feedback.
Otherwise, please a shot of love and light towards my daughter, Amber.
She's my darling. And I also call down a swat team of angels to protect her.

I pray for her anxiety to dissipate. I call for peace in her life. I call for the sun to shine down upon her even on the rainiest days. I call for God to walk with her. I call for a personal spiritual rebirth for her.
(she posed for this picture of a Tarot card years ago)

updated by @roxanne: 05/11/17 03:56:37PM
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Larinda,thank you so much for that great response. It's true..the smokey mist did not just hang there. It seemed to lift away from her.I will look into the bergamot and we have a local stone crystal store, so I'll see about larimar.Thank you for your kind wishes, my friend.I know she'll be alright *someday*....but as a mother. It's just so hard feeling powerless. -- And I already know I've done everything I can. It truly is up to her now.Thank you, Larinda. Thank you very much.Roxy
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Thank you, Lynn. I do know that you speak true words. And as always those words bring me much strength too.xoxoxoxoxBeautiful graphic. Thank you!<3
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Thank you, Christine. Sometimes I think it is *everyone else's* Love that keeps her from slipping under, at least until a time when she returns to a place of self love.so you certainly nailed that feeling I've had. I feel a shift taking place right now. Maybe that is why I saw the smoke rise above and away. God knows how hard I've cried for her at times. Maybe God wanted me to see it lifting.She is friends with an EC member and even he felt these enormous brick walls around her. The walls she built to protect herself are also the walls keeping out love. But I think in some way he is helping her too.I think possibly you are right: This cloud lifting is a good thing.Thank you, Christine.Blessed Be.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Janet, you're almost making me cry here, lady. My daughter was actually experiencing pain in and around the solar plexus area even as I created my post. I told her that she needs to help the anxiety wholistically by taking Vitamin Bs & D.I'm concerned about her Thryoid too as she was shivering a lot last night.An old friend of her's blew her off recently for reasons that are too anal to get into and not worth it.But I think this is part of the negative cloud that's been depressing her, as much as she doesn't want to talk about it.that's interesting about the cloud over your's and your neighbor's house. THANK YOU. I'm telling you, I know I'm not crazy. And it did cross my mind that it might be * a man made energy*. Either way, it was a first for me, so you can imagine I gasped when I saw it, but didn't want to scare my daughter solaughed and said "hmmmm, isn't that something, I thought I saw smoke over your head." And I left it like that till later when I asked her "why do you think I saw smoke over your head. " and she said something like "because you're you!!!"I feel fortunate that for the first time in years she's accepting and talking about a Higher Power.She even allowed me to hold her hands and pray. That made me feel like *anything's possible.*But you are right. I already know I can't help her. I can just love her. But I will take everything you said seriously. We have a place nearby with an energy healer who also is a psychotherapist and I got a good feeling about her when I saw her. So that'll be the next step.As long as my little Gemini can stabilize for awhile, LOL.I have often wondered if this isn't a past life situation working itself out. But I don't do that kind of work.you've opened many doors of thought for me. Thank you, Janet.Thank you very much.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Amy, thank you. I forgot about the Green Mile. Amber and I have to live in separate placed right now and while no one is complaining about that (since she is 20 and she works near her apartment) I know she loves coming home and being with the family. It's possible that she had a feeling of completion, because she was just sitting there looking at me and I KNOW she loves when our family gets together.Maybe that's what it was.Maybe like in the Green Mile, I *saw* her depression rise and dissipate ...even if only for a short while.I know she loves being with me and watching our favorite tv shows. So maybe that's what it was.It just freaked me out at first.But you make sense.Also, thank you for joining in my prayer for her. She really is a great kid. (I call her kid, but again she's 20.)All of you kind folks gave me something to think about. And I thank you all for it.I guess time will tell, but in my heart, I do believe she'll ultimately find the friends she craves (people who get her, she always says. And I know she wishes she could find a boyfriend.)She's gorgeous, but when you're that shy and anxious it's hard to let relationships develop.this is what I pray for her. Into God's hands. But before she can attract these things to her life, she needs to figure out who she is.Life passages.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
god if only.. I can't even get her to step into a pedal boat on our lake. It's like she has a phobia about boats????She has an excuse for not doing anything. But she does love horseback riding so maybe I'll get her hooked up with this local ranch that incorporates horseback riding into a type of emotional psycho therapy.Wow, I hadn't even thought of that till right now. So thank you, Calvin. As for me. I'd love to float on a boat somewhere.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
We *get out* as a family a lot. She loves her family. I think a trail ride is a very good idea.Thanks.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
From your lips to Gods ears, Stands In The Center. I shared that feeling of disarming to say the least and a flash of frightened to say the most.But I just know she is protected. So thank you for your encouragement. It means more to me than you know.Hugs.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Renee and Chinadoll,Thank you so much for your kind words and good wishes. Prayers and love are the things that drive off darkness.Thank you both so much.Love,Roxy
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Thank you, MaryL.That card does not do her Justice. As my sister says, "she lights up a room".I do so appreciate your prayers. I think she is feeling better tonight. We just spoke on the phone *again*, and she seems in very happy spirits.AMEN!LOL
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Thank you, Sandra, and I'll send twice as much back to you, because I get the feeling you may need it.You are always in my prayers. I actually think about you often and hope you get to where you want to be, body, mind and soul.
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
I'm feeling that what you saw is negative energy that she is releasing. I will come back because I have to go to work in a few but I will keep her in my prayer's. In the meantime, if you can, burn some sage to clear the house and visially direct the energy into a place thaat it won't effect anyone. I'm going to assume she was probebly haveing a panic attack or supressing one at the time. I hope she get's better soon. But I will write more later with some techniques that might help. Blessed Be,Angel
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
Hi Roxy, a quick cleansing and fun thing for you both to do at worst it will make you laugh at best you will feel a whole lot better.Blow up some balloons both of you together 3 or 4 each should do it, once you have blown them up rub them on tummy and float them up to the ceiling so that they stick. It's fun, can be done in minutes and it will push the negative energies out from within and the outside.Hope this makes sense.Angel BlessingsBruce
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Angel,Hmmmm, could be. She always tries to hide her anxiety but I think she may have been very happy to home with her family all under one roof, so maybe that's what happened. Either way thanks for those prayers. They mean a lot.**********Gene,Thank you...from both of us.Love and Light can always push back darkness.***********Bruce,I actually laughed when I read your post, because it's a great idea, but we have stucco ceilings and we always use to lose birtday balloons when they hit a hard stucco point. LOL.The other ceilings in our house are like 16 feet high. But I do love the idea. I really do.A cleansing is always a good idea.We just may blow up balloons anyway. LOL.Thanks, dear.THANK YOU ALL!!Amber seems to be feeling *lighter* right now.Hugs to all of you.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Calvin,
Beautifully stated, thank you. That just said it all.
I agree.(although I stand by Comedy Central. (cable tv) It's good medicine.) lol
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Thanks, Sandy. I know you're always there.xoxoxoxo much love xoxoxoxoRoxy
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
Roxy, Her anxiety may have esculated to a panic disorder, Phobias are common when people suffer from this disorder. Depression often come with it, so keep a close on her her and see if you notice her symptoms get worse. People who suffer from these will also begin to avoid things they once loved and become afraid. Your best bet if to have her see a therapists if possible, but also gently encourage her to some of thie things she is fraid to do. She will be more comfortable if you do it with her and may take a long time before she can do things without the fear. Try one area at a time. Also try to get her to write her emotions down on paper, a journal is a good way for her to try and release some of what is going on. If she gets scared over almost everything, keep her away from the paranormal things. She may draw thing towards he if her energy is strong, so keep a strong protective field around her and keep in in lighter situations that will cause as little stress as possible for a time. The anxiety is easier to beat when she is not depressed, so do things that will keep her spirits up. Is she starts to get panicky, get her to refocus on something else before it get's bad. I'm at work but will write more later.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Connie and Angel,thank you very much for your responses. I will share these responses with Amber and I already know she will see much truth in here.There is a lot of real life events that have happened to the point that I often think it may be a form of post traumatic stress. Little things can trigger the panic of loss. I think I will bring her to this therapist that has conventional credentials but also deals with people who have that little Extra Something Possibility.Amber is very much a physical empath. Especially with me. We have a symbiotic relationship that I am trying to wean us both off of. It formed around real life events, but it's time to cut that cord. I already know she can fly. She is the one who doubts herself.But THANK YOU! You are right, Connie, all of the responses are fantastic. And I have received PMs that truly prove how astute and loving you all are.Bless you all.Rox
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Deirdre,What wonderful ideas! I love them. I am so sure we can get her to do this, but she will probably turn it into a comedy routine because that's how she deals with everything. But there is so much truth and good medicine in comedy.I'll work with her. I'll pace it carefully. Thank you my dear...and thank you for warning me not to poison my daughter on sassafras, LOL.My Amber loves the woods. She loves the trees. She just needs to learn how to love and value herself.Thank you so much for all of your wonderful advice.xoxoxoxox Rox
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Oh, Alexandra, thank you.Your prayers and spirit are strong. I am so grateful.I feel a shift beginning but I don't expect anything to change over night.She has a busy work schedule this week. I think that helps her by keeping her out of her own head.thanks again.Much love,Roxy
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
I'm very impressed, Tammie.Bingo...bingo..and more bingo.You wrote: She has great energy, but no goal.Definitely a factor in all of this.You wrote:She is so sensitive that any hurt is huge for her.And then she stuffs it way down behind her comedic front until it sneaks up and manifests in smokey black clouds over her head. Or flatline depression.You also wrote:If she does and screws up, she has no one to blame.This has always been a problem in both my husband's and my own family so she had a double barrel shotgun pointed at her gene pool.This is something I've been working on with her for awhile, I find just admitting it and saying it out loud takes away the grip it has over her. But then she retreats out of habit. Two steps forward five steps back sometimes.Thank you for shining a light on these points. I think she may be on the precipice of making her life her own. Hopefully if she can take that leap of faith her life won't "suck" anymore.Thanks again. I appreciate your perspective.Rox

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book