3 AM

To post a reply, login or signup

Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts

I give up! I'm not getting frustrated anymore at being awaken suddenly at or around 3. I'm hoping some of you have suggestions on how to deal with this. Trying to get back to sleep just frustrates me. I consider myself to be in good health butI wake up with"aches"that are more along the lines ofannoying then painful. Just lying in bed does nothing for the situation, I feel like I should be "doing" something. Up until now I tried to stay away from the computer cause I don't need to get "distracted" but I'm starting to feel a lil desperate, a quality that I don't see eye to eye with. So my question(s) is/are this: How do I pass the time "productively", is there something I can do before bed to help the situation, and why does this seem to be happening to me now more than ever??????????

updated by @armando: 01/13/17 10:24:01PM
Bing
@bing
7 years ago
547 posts
Hi ArmandoJennifer makes a good point. Just look at the time and make a note of it. You will probably see after a few days that it is approximately the same time every night. If this is the case it's those midwayers again sending their synchronistic messages. Last night mine was 3:21. and I woke up at 6:11 this morning. :-)Throw some love into the windBing
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
I tried :-/@ Renee' I get the feeling of Brazil... Outside of that, pleading the 5th ;-D
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
There was a time when it used to be I'd wake up anywhere between 2 and 4. As of late, with all the obvious changes, I feel like I'm going threw puberty again -lol-. Over the past few month I was waking up bewteen 2 n 5.. Then 3 n 4... Now I wake up between 3 n 3:30 and something (o someone) wakes me up. I'm wide awake in alert like someone had called me. I'm gonna try what you suggested and see if I can narrow down what's going on.. Thanks for being a friend ;-)
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Hello Eli,Funny you mentioned this: "At that point, I get up and either meditate/pray and get on my computer to see who, if anyone, is online." Cause that's EXACTLY what I did -l-. I remember thinking, "ok I'm up now, who or what needs my attention"? Frustration gaves way quick to worry, "ok, what should I be paying attention for". With all of this being so new to me, I worry, sometime's too much, that I'm going to miss something. Anwho, thank you for taking the time to respond :-)
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
I so wish I could do some of those early morning things that you do. I have a feeling my neighbors would peg me for a tweaker (Meth addict) if they heard my vaccum cleaner or my laundry going -lol- at 3 am. I think last night was that "acceptance" point that you mentioned. This has been going on for the better part of a decade so I'm just like "fine you win". Now please just guide me in the direction of "what do I do now". In hindsight, I was able to get a few more hours of sleep an hour after I woke up. I do have a couple questions you MAY be able to answer. What are/is "circadian rythm"? And when you wake up is it on your own will? Lately something or someone is waking me. I'm not affrraid by it though
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
I asked myself that very same question.. The answer I came up with was this. When my "internal clock" (or that damn rooster) is waking me, I slowly come back to "reality". Ya know that "waking up, rubbing your eyes in the morning" process? Now, when I feel or hear someone I wake up like someone gave me a shot of adrenaline (could be from growing up in a BAD neighborhood -shrugs-) . I'm not talking back flipping outta bed all Kung Fu Panda ready to brawl -l- but I'm extremly "alert". Last night was a bit unnerving so I came to seek "my People's" guidance. I'm starting to feel this isn't going to change so I'm gonna try I make the most of it. Maybe someone's pushing for more "research" on my part...
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
Our body has some type of "internal clock" and for some reason, your body set that time for about 3 am. It's hard to turn it back to a normal schedule, however it is possible. Try telling yourself that you will sleep through the night and maybe set a time for yourself to wake up. When you do wake up, roll back over and try to go back to sleep. Don't think about getting up or how odd it is that you woke up again at 3, ignore and try to get your body back in the habit of being tired around that time.On a side note, if you are noticeing other things around that time, it is usually a "witching hour" where paranormal activity seems to be hughtened. Though there is no proof of this, man believe this. However, if you are not expereinceing any paranormal activity, it's more likely the internal clock theory.
Esah
@esah
7 years ago
151 posts
Armando, a few years ago I was waking up every night at 2:30am. Someone told me to go to an Accupuncturist and find out what this might mean. It turns out that our bodies are on a 24 hour clock, and energies peak in different organs at different times during this 24 cycle. I couldn't figure out how to put the picture on here but here is a link to a site that shows the times. http://www.billsselfhelp.com/24-hour-acupuncture-clock.html Check it out and see if it might feel right for you. Just a thought.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Great info, Esah, thanks.
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Couldn't agree with you more. I joke with friends how I wasn't big on reading but I've turned into quite the bookworm -lol-. Now that I know I fit i somewhere, I'm gonna do all I can to undersand as much as I possibly can
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
I'm surprised there isn't already a Group. Hell I'd join! Last night was better for me. I was up @ 3:21 but only for 'bout 10 mins as opposed to hours. It was nice. I tried what Angel suggested and got SOME sleep so, "THANKS ANGEL ;-)"
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
I'll surely look into that.. Thanks for your input :-)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book