Pressure in/on the bridge of my nose..

To post a reply, login or signup

Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts

I first wanna wish all my Empath Brother's n Sisters a Happy July 4th. Hope ya'll are with loved one's and having a blast (safely, of course). And of course Happy 12th Birthday to my lil girl! Daddy loves you!

Now for the reason I'm here. So I'm meditating this morning. At some point, I feel this, I wanna say pressure on the bridge of my nose. Like someone were pushing on it. Does this mean anything other then the obvious or is it just pressure. Keep in mind this is the first time I've felt something this noticeable in that area. Spooked me out of meditation :-/n here i am. Can someone explain, puhhhhhhhhhhhhlease :-D Thank you in advance

updated by @armando: 05/04/17 10:01:14AM
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Anyone??? please.... Com'mooooooooooon -l-
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Hi Janet,This is all relatively new to me. Ony been a memeber for a couple weeks. So I'm hoping you can tell me 1)Is an "open" chakra a good thing or bad thing AND 2) Does it stay open or is there some way too close it... I'm looking at it as a "never leave doors open, the flies come in" kinda mentality. Learning about chakras was next on my list of "what significance does this play in my journey"
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
As always Jennifer very helpful! Thank you! Hope you're doing well and enjoying your 4th of July weekend ;-)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book