@bunnigirl
2 years ago
0 posts

Hi Rock.  A very warm welcome to you.  You are totally in the right place and it sounds like an angel guided you here to us all.  You have a lot of empath abilities.  When I was first told I was pissed because I didn't know what it meant and if I was only told YEARS ago I wouldn't have made the choices I made but it's never too late! The fact that you have found this site is amazing and a miracle.  I stumbled across it while trying to understand empaths, etc.  All of what you described is empath and maybe even more I believe.  I think us realizing we have this and I am told not too many people do by healers I am working with, that it will help us understand all the strange things and intensities of emotions and feeling sick a lot.  We just have to fine tune and shield ourselves till we learn how to sense when it is our emotions or physical pains and what is theirs.  This is the place to do it!  there is a forum post called impaired empaths and healing or something similar.  Elise gives 7 techniques and its amazing.  She started this community because she gets it.  I hope you feel a little less anxious and get comfortable in your new awareness one step at a time.  Life is a journey and I finally get that expression.  I didn't really like history at all, I liked math because it had nothing to do with people :) WELCOME!

Paul
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
927 posts

Welcome to the group. There are mighty fine people here and they are willing to assist. I thank Elise for giving us this forum to communicate. Explore, there is all groups in just about all kinds of subjects.

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Hi Rock69th,

I can relate to a lot of what you said, especially dropping out of high school, sabotaging things to try something new, always needing to be in a relationship (or rather, feel better when so), uncomfortable shopping in public alone, knowing what people need, knowing who are good people or not, and more. Just know that you're not alone, and I'm glad you found someone to spend your life with. And congrats to you and your wife on your children!

Many blessings~

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book