Electromagnetic frequencies

To post a reply, login or signup

Alison
@alison
last year
71 posts

Hi

I'm wondering how people protect themselves from EMFs emitted from things like wifi, computers, mobile, phones and any other electrical equipment.  I've been looking into this lately and the health risks are significant. 

The best policy is to reduce your exposure, easier said than done I know.  I do try to do this but in situations where this is not possible I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts.  I'm going to get some crystals because these can absorb and ground radiation, I believe.

Some people suggest meditating/praying/grounding can protect too presumably because we are connecting to a higher vibration than the damaging ones.  I even came across one guy who said that by blessing EMFs, you can convert them into a positive energy.  I'm particularly interested to know if anyone does anything like this for protection. 

Thanks

updated by @alison: 02/27/17 08:58:21PM
Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

That is a tough one. EMFs are low frequencies anyways. I've tried something called earthing (www.earthing.com). It is a circuit that places your body at the save potential electrically as the Earth. I built my own and have tried it. A cheap way to do this is go barefoot on the earth itself. Hope that helps.

Alison
@alison
last year
71 posts

Thanks.  I've actually got an earthing sheet for my bed that I haven't used for a while but need to dig it out.  I can't say I felt any benefit from it but it did make me feel better to use it.  Impressed that you made your own!

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

according to western feng shui if you place a mirror in frong of your wireless router you can push the energy in another direction but that doesn't help with cell phones,   or other peple around you with their devices.  I think we are definitely sensitive to it more than the average person.  I heard energizing a clear quartz crystal in the sun it can absorb the energies.  To see if if what you get is working try shutting off your router off lwhen you go away for several days and you may feel the difference.  I did.  Do not place your router of have your cell phone amywhere near your bedroom as it interferes with the body's natural regenerization process while you sleep.  I learned the hard way...hope this helps!

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

I used o be quite paranoid (?) about EMFs, but decided that there is really not too much I can do about them, and not too sure if my life would be that much better, and or easier without mod cons.... Plus everything is part of Creation, and I do not really get the feeling (yet?) form electronics that they are evil, out to get me, or want to intentionally harm me?

So I bless them too!

Then, ones in a while, I try to remember talk to all things in the house (including electronics) - and thank them for being there....

Furthermore I have done a few meditations where I asked the Divine to do their best to adapt/ upgrade my bodies to modern living as best as possible (but might be an ongoing process). Kind of adaption to EMFs evolution ;)) And I talk to my bodies and ask them to do what they can to not resist EMFs and get along with them.....

Also got plenty of crystals in the house, who have been invited to help with harmonizing neg vibes (including EMFs if applicable). Supposedly Shungite is excellent against EMF. And there is some plants as well, that are said to be helpful....

Alison
@alison
last year
71 posts

Thanks.  I really like this idea of blessing EMFs.  The information I read about blessing was about asking for EMFs to be changed so that they are beneficial to humans.  If I've read right, your approach is more about trying to get along with them as they are?  I get that everything is from the same source but, even if they're not out to get you intentionally, they very clearly do significant harm to people so how do you come to terms with that? 

Sorry if this sounds bit pedantic, just trying to find the right way for me.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Not up to date with most current research - I read 'Body Electric', but that was published in the 80's. The research in there seemed competent, but I did not find it convincing, or too worrying..... (but might be too stupid, or not wanting to understand). It is nearly impossible to cut out EMF on the planet by now, and if you find a place without EMF to do research, one would likely bring electrical equipment with? and create new EMF, no?

So it might be pretty hard to compare say cell biology from non EMF times with cell biology in EMF times. Plus with the plethora of information and other research we have nowadays, perhaps we far outweigh any potential damage from EMFs? ....Anyway, I like my mod cons - and if I die a year younger, but had a much easier life, it might be a good trade off? (It is likely hard for us today to even imagine the kind of graft people had to put into their daily chores, before steam and electricity....)

Still I pray and ask that my bodies get adjusted to/ harmonized with any negative influences of modern living - be that EMFs, exhaust fumes, chemicals, etc, etc.... In a way that I undergo a biological evolution and my body adapts to the potential challenges of modern living. Plus I have talked to my body and explained to it, that it is virtually impossible to escape modern living, that I am happier for it, and life might well be easier for them for it as well. I apologize for any undue stresses, and tell them that I have prayed for changes in the outside where necessary..... I ask my bodies to not resist negative outside influences, and to please continuously heal and repair them (and I do my best to assist that, by staying connected to Divine Healing Light as best as possible). (As said above - I used to stress about EMF, and many other things, but found that I cannot change them short term - and decided that stressing about something I cannot change, is damaging to my wellbeing too.... But that is something I can change! ;)) (Sure I could perhaps become Amish, bu I doubt they'd have me, they are supposedly over populated already too, and I am not too good with strict Christian philosophy....))

Other than that on can obviously use herbs, plants, crystals etc - which might help.

I also sometimes pray for spiritual homeopathic remedies. I.e. here e.g. for a spiritual homeopathic EMF remedy (which might then help my bodies harmonize to that stressor)....(You can name your own remedy potencies (I like LMs), or leave it up to Spirit to provide a good one).

Or one can use a prayer such as 'I forgive myself, I forgive EMFs - I let go in Love. And I thank Creation for perfect harmonizations! Thank You, Amen!'

Alison
@alison
last year
71 posts

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book