What Are Your Favorite Crystals?

To post a reply, login or signup

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

I've been trying out working with crystals this past month. And I am really pleased with how well some of them are working. I carry black obsidian and black tourmaline in my pocket and it really takes the negative out of the air for me. I have a guy in my office who loves to come over and vent to me. He is really emotional and usually leaves me feeling anxious. But with these stones in my pocket I felt untouched by his negative energy after his recent vent session. 

I also have had good luck meditating with amethyst over my brow (some really cool things happened). I put a red jasper stone right below my belly button and on two occasions had a warming yet tingling/shivering feeling that isolated in my thighs. And I've noticed that by placing a rose quartz near my wife at night it seems to put her in a relaxed and happy mood as she falls asleep. She is not an empath and tends to have trouble relaxing to sleep at night so this rose quartz seems to really help her.

As I understand it, every empath has a different attraction/reaction to various crystals and stones. I am wondering what some of your favorite stones are how they make you feel? And has anyone had experience placing crystals in a room or office to help bring calm and happiness to non-empaths?

updated by @hop-daddy: 07/07/17 08:37:59PM
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

For me, all crystals make me very tired and unwell.  No idea why....I have had black tourmaline, red jasper,  green malachite, clear Quartz, etc.  Do you know anything about crystals? My acupuncturist  has a huge clear Quartz that Che uses...I don't think it's helping me get well....I will have my spouse try the clear Quartz as she has trouble sleeping.  Thanks for the tip.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

My clear Quartz is my favorite (sorry.I love you all, lol). My amethyst is pretty amazing also

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

i made a rose quartz pendant today and when i put it on it was just like a massive sigh of relief/release! i have lots of crystals, and lots of rose quartz, but this was exactly what i needed today. I do carry around a greenstone (new zealand jade) a lot, as well.... but today, rose quartz. 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Paul:

Rene'':

My clear Quartz is my favorite (sorry.I love you all, lol). My amethyst is pretty amazing also

I recently bought from China an ameritrine (amethyst citrine mix) and almost clear quartz crystals that I will hold in each hand when stressed. I have a project of a special wand for a friend. its old Atlantean tech psychically obtained. It is a hybrid of at each end amethyst and aphoplite, the center core is fuzzed quartz rod. in the edges of that 4 wires, gold, silver, copper and iron.

I bought an Uluru stone about a year ago because of the connection I felt but I mostly just hold it and look at it.  It feels mysterious like it holds secrets.   Do you know much about these personally?  

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

Does it matter whether a crystal is big or small, raw, or tumbled as far as effectiveness?

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Rene'':

Paul:

Rene'':

I recently bought from China an ameritrine (amethyst citrine mix) and almost clear quartz crystals that I will hold in each hand when stressed. I have a project of a special wand for a friend. its old Atlantean tech psychically obtained. It is a hybrid of at each end amethyst and aphoplite, the center core is fuzzed quartz rod. in the edges of that 4 wires, gold, silver, copper and iron.

I bought an Uluru stone about a year ago because of the connection I felt but I mostly just hold it and look at it.  It feels mysterious like it holds secrets.   Do you know much about these personally?  

hey rene i came across your original post a few months ago re the uluru crystal and had responded so am not sure if you got that notification. Im wanting to know a bit more about it. do you know what kind of stone it is? how does it feel to you? Do you know how it was obtained? 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Renee:

Rene'':

Paul:

Rene'':

hey rene i came across your original post a few months ago re the uluru crystal and had responded so am not sure if you got that notification. Im wanting to know a bit more about it. do you know what kind of stone it is? how does it feel to you? Do you know how it was obtained? 

Renee, I sorry  I didn't see your post  

I was at a crystal shop looking at crystals and the owner called me to the counter and ask me do I want to see something beautiful, of course I said yes and he pulled out a tray from behind the counter that had about 15 on it. This one kind of called out. It wasn't the biggest or most attractive but it liked me.  He told me what they were and I had read about them but knew the Aboriginal people had put a ban on them.  He said he had a guy who had a permit to get them.  I don't know if that was the truth or not because he was acting secretive about them to the other shoppers.  He said he would sell it to me for 1/2 price if I wanted it.  So I bought it.   I have read they are a very multi purpose stone. Protection, clear vision, and energetic.  But...I have also read some stones are cursed.  Many people sent the stones back to the Aboriginal people due to the bad luck they were experiencing after receiving them. I smudged and cleansed it but I have not put any intent in it yet after all of this time.  It feels very independent for some reason.     I mostly just gaze at it   Lol   

Do you know anything about it?   

IMG_6583.JPG.jpg
IMG_6583.JPG.jpg  •  260KB

IMG_6585.JPG.jpg
IMG_6585.JPG.jpg  •  456KB

IMG_6586.JPG.jpg
IMG_6586.JPG.jpg  •  444KB

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

That's really interesting @rene and the stone is beautiful but not at all what I was expecting. I'm glad it has a good energy for you as Yea I was wondering about the energy from it as as far as I'm aware as you said there was a ban put on removing any stones from the area. No I don't know anything about that stone in particular sorry. I have a strong connection to the aboriginal culture and my kids are all aboriginal - although not from that region - however we are extremely cautious when moving through areas and if we are nearby to sacred sites. I collect a lot of bits on my travels but do not generally remove stones and even when I've wanted sand (I used to collect sand from all around Australia) I would ask elders from the areas to get it for me or for permission to take.... 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Paul:

Rene'':

Paul:

Rene'':

Never heard of it until now. It seems related to Ayers Rock in Australia. Some claim that it brings bad luck because they took them from there. I think a similar story is with Pele and Hawaii. These are just stories meant to keep people from taking stuff from those places. I do not think those claims to be valid. A similar thing are cintamani stones which are just meteors. So is Moldavite but the result of a meteor impact and what melted and fell back to earth. I would not worry, if the stone feels good to you keep it. If it does not move it along. 

There are other special stones used in grounding and come in pairs. They are called Boji stones.The name is copyrighted and trademarked, and only stones obtained by the copyright owner may be sold under this name, but similar stones are sold as Kansas Pop Rocks. The smoother stones carry the feminine energy, and the stones with small nodules or protrusions on them are the male stones.

I do not own any of them but you may be interested in those.

I was the original poster Paul and that explains the mysterious energy.   I didn't not pick up the evil but like I said I mostly look at it because it feel indendent .        

I don't practice magic so that isn't a worry.    

I have never put an intent to it because it didn't feel like it needed one, like a mind of its own.  

Glad you tols me this.  

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Can I message you about this Paul?

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

[quote="Paul"]

[

Renee, I sorry  I didn't see your post  

I was at a crystal shop looking at crystals and the owner called me to the counter and ask me do I want to see something beautiful, of course I said yes and he pulled out a tray from behind the counter that had about 15 on it. This one kind of called out. It wasn't the biggest or most attractive but it liked me.  He told me what they were and I had read about them but knew the Aboriginal people had put a ban on them.  He said he had a guy who had a permit to get them.  I don't know if that was the truth or not because he was acting secretive about them to the other shoppers.  He said he would sell it to me for 1/2 price if I wanted it.  So I bought it.   I have read they are a very multi purpose stone. Protection, clear vision, and energetic.  But...I have also read some stones are cursed.  Many people sent the stones back to the Aboriginal people due to the bad luck they were experiencing after receiving them. I smudged and cleansed it but I have not put any intent in it yet after all of this time.  It feels very independent for some reason.     I mostly just gaze at it   Lol   

Do you know anything about it?   

[/quote]

I don't know who the original poster was but from those pictures of that stone. BEWARE. That is a seer stone used by trained people (shamans). I get that not all should have it or use it. I see many secrets considered highly guarded. I can understand why the aboriginies shamans would place a ban on it. It has a large potential for doing great harm in the wrong hands. Basically ask it if it wishes to be with you and wait for an answer. Its that type of stone with that type of magic. I went back and took another look and that stone does not like me or my energy. There is an animal creature associated with it, reptilian like. There is more but this should be sufficient.

[/quote]

Just wondering if you mean "reptilian" or "reptile.." ie - snake, goanna etc my personal thoughts would be there is unlikely to be any "reptilian" entities associated with this piece so fear not @rene however yes there is other energies that are associated with it that are highly potent when in the right hands. The reason for the ban put on place of removing stones was due to the connection to The dreamtime song lines which are the songs that correlate to each and every object/entity/lifeforce on/within the land. Each being can trance their ancestry across the land identified by landmarks, even as tiny and seemingly insignificant as a small stone and/or plant , these objects are part of the people's spirit and once taken from the land they become lost. They create like a map across the land - these maps are visible across all aspects of the culture as well as the landscape. These song lines have been passed down from generation to generation for however many long years (highly debated) since coming to this planet. Yes I would agree with what was stated earlier in the thread that this is similar to what happens with other indigenous cultures to some degree... I would trust that it is meant to be in your possession for now, but allow it to leave when it needs too...  

1neWhoknowz
@1newhoknowz
last year
2 posts

There is no good attached to that stone as soon as Iooked at it my heart dropped. have you been experiencing illness of any sort? if you have it is related to this stone. Take it to the desert and leave it! My best Advice!

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Paul:

1neWhoknowz:

There is no good attached to that stone as soon as Iooked at it my heart dropped. have you been experiencing illness of any sort? if you have it is related to this stone. Take it to the desert and leave it! My best Advice!

Aryi, please PM with other impressions. I did a google search and the creature is called Tiddalik the Frog. I'm not the aboriginal expert here and just trying to help or you may wish to go private with renee. I also picked up on the "take it to the dessert and bury it" to get rid of the thing. Glad you've confirmed. Not water, hot and dry.

Funny that you associate this stone with tiddalik particularly after how the thread seems to have gone.... the moral of the tiddalik story is "laughter is the key to making light in a bad situation...."

good luck with it all, I was only asking about the stone @rene as I hadn't seen one so was interested as to whether it was opal like or sandstone as well as interested in how it had been obtained 

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

Has anyone tried the K2 stone? I seem drawn to that. Its fairly new to market. 

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

I was in a crystal shop over the weekend. I heard good things about hematite from others posting this forum site. I picked up a hematite stone the size of a quarter and nothing out of the ordinary happened. But nearby was a hematite sphere about the size of a racquet ball. When I picked up the sphere my head starting spinning and I felt nauseous. When I put it down I felt better. But when I picked the sphere up again I felt the same strong feelings. Has anyone had a similar experience or know why I reacted to hematite like this? I heard with crystals that size doesn't really matter. But in this case the larger sphere seemed very powerful and knocked my socks off.

Nikki3
@nikler
last year
116 posts

I went to a crystal store with a friend with the intention of getting what 'spoke to me'.  My favourite was pyrite - I picked it up and couldn't bring myself to set it down.  I was drawn to all the agate's as well so I took one home.  I also picked up a small green jade, tigers eye and something else I can't remember as I haven't used it yet.

After cleansing and intentioning the pyrite, agate and jade I put them in my pillowcase.  The first night felt like an energy battle, I didn't sleep well, tossed and turned all night long.  However, I've been sleeping like a rock since and waking up early with lots of energy which is VERY unlike me.

I haven't used the other two yet - new to this so taking my time getting to know the stones and trying them.

Paul
@paul
last year
915 posts

@hop-daddy, I was not going to post for a while here for reasons that I will not go into but since coming across this last night, I thought it beneficial since many are interested in crystals. Marcel Vogel was a IBM scientist that was able to measure the charge that a quartz crystal can have. Here he is Marcel Vogel. He dealt with specific specially cut crystals. I obtained one of these yesterday Its about 2.5 inches and is 24 sides cut. His methods were based on scientific observations not heresay, etc. I was surprised on his observations on clearing a crystal. He said the only sure fire way to clear all information was with the breath and intention of the user. Or a machine designed to erase magnetic media. He said saging and other ways only clears the superficial charge and leaves the internal ones alone, insufficient.  He also said that once charged by one person, is hard to have another person clear it other than by breath. Here is a long article about this very interesting subject. about crystals Enjoy.

updated by @paul: 11/13/16 07:45:38AM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

Paul:

Thanks for the article. I enjoyed it. I love when science intersects with spirituality.

I'm curious if you notice anything different or better with your new Vogel crystal?

Paul
@paul
last year
915 posts

Hop Daddy:

Paul:

Thanks for the article. I enjoyed it. I love when science intersects with spirituality.

I'm curious if you notice anything different or better with your new Vogel crystal?

Can you tell I'm an engineer? I just also love it when things happen that way as I tend to stay away from hocus-pocus stuff. Magic is really science that we do not understand.Laugh

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Depending on the mood or what is going on, I will select the appropriate crystal. I do find myself wearing my snowflake obsidian just about every day, if not during the day, while I sleep at night. I also like citrine..good happy 😊. Others I wear quite often is rose quartz, magnetic hematite, and carnilian. I used to wear clear quartz a lot but found it gave me major energy....4 hour sleep nights, so now I limit how often I wear it. For heavy protection days you can't beat black tourlamine. My birthstone is amethyst, however, I don't get much for it by wearing, but I do have an amethyst cluster that is next to my bed...no more nightmares.  I have many others that I like too, again depending on the particular application.

Paul
@paul
last year
915 posts

Hop Daddy:

Paul:

@hop-daddy, OK here is what I can report so far. This is the vogel I was talking about and just ordered another one. The square one is mainly to be used to heal the physical body. So I cleared it and charged it based on the instructions of Mr Vogle and watched. I held it on my receiving hand and started to feel a tingling. So I took it to a friend and asked her to hold it. She reported it was pulsing. Then I held it all night while sleeping this morning some of the few internal inclusions that looked like fibers had changed into what looks like sheets along a plane. So the crystal was changed internally by the charge. Here is a pic of the other one I ordered. I then started to think that charging a crystal uses my energy. Not good as I do not want to be drained period. Its mine. So then I hit on why not use it to link to Reiki energy as that I know to be limitless. So I call my Reiki Master and she agreed it can be done. Now the only thing to figure out is how to do this as I do not know of anyone that has done this. All the clues I have is to use the reiki symbols and leave the connection open. So That is my next experiment. I have another experiment going that involves recharging another smaller one over 2-3 miles distance. I'll be reporting if you all wanna know.

vogel1.jpg
vogel1.jpg  •  593KB

vogel.jpg
vogel.jpg  •  8KB

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Paul:

Hop Daddy:

Paul:

@hop-daddy, OK here is what I can report so far. This is the vogel I was talking about and just ordered another one. The square one is mainly to be used to heal the physical body. So I cleared it and charged it based on the instructions of Mr Vogle and watched. I held it on my receiving hand and started to feel a tingling. So I took it to a friend and asked her to hold it. She reported it was pulsing. Then I held it all night while sleeping this morning some of the few internal inclusions that looked like fibers had changed into what looks like sheets along a plane. So the crystal was changed internally by the charge. Here is a pic of the other one I ordered. I then started to think that charging a crystal uses my energy. Not good as I do not want to be drained period. Its mine. So then I hit on why not use it to link to Reiki energy as that I know to be limitless. So I call my Reiki Master and she agreed it can be done. Now the only thing to figure out is how to do this as I do not know of anyone that has done this. All the clues I have is to use the reiki symbols and leave the connection open. So That is my next experiment. I have another experiment going that involves recharging another smaller one over 2-3 miles distance. I'll be reporting if you all wanna know.

@paul, I finally got a chance to check out the Vogel article. I really enjoyed it, thanks for recommending it. I have noticed that some of my crystals had changed their appearance and wondered why.... I thought they were just dirty until I noticed the changes were actually inside the crystal rather than on the outside.

Corey Easton
@corey-easton
last year
62 posts

my set so far,

Lapis Lazuli Obelisk Tower

Black Tourmaline Obelisk Tower

Obsedian

Baby Peacook Ore Chalcoprite Crystals

Reiki Healing Crystals

I also wear a chakra necklace and bracelet

Randomly I was looking on Amazon once and I saw a crystal and when I clicked on tab to see it my whole body lit up with energy and I knew I deff need those in my life. Who knew through the internet I could feel a crystals energy.

image1.JPG.jpg
image1.JPG.jpg  •  579KB

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Hop Daddy:

I was in a crystal shop over the weekend. I heard good things about hematite from others posting this forum site. I picked up a hematite stone the size of a quarter and nothing out of the ordinary happened. But nearby was a hematite sphere about the size of a racquet ball. When I picked up the sphere my head starting spinning and I felt nauseous. When I put it down I felt better. But when I picked the sphere up again I felt the same strong feelings. Has anyone had a similar experience or know why I reacted to hematite like this? I heard with crystals that size doesn't really matter. But in this case the larger sphere seemed very powerful and knocked my socks off.

I love hematite. It really helps ground. I try to get large and chunky ones, but it can be a mission. Have a nice sphere that I often hold when sleeping, or getting back to sleep after bad dreams! Also love then as they are pretty unbreakable, if I let it drop on the floor, or bedframe, when sleeping it won't break. I have quite a few hematites in the house, but some do seem to work better than others....

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Paul:

@hop-daddy, I was not going to post for a while here for reasons that I will not go into but since coming across this last night, I thought it beneficial since many are interested in crystals. Marcel Vogel was a IBM scientist that was able to measure the charge that a quartz crystal can have. Here he is Marcel Vogel. He dealt with specific specially cut crystals. I obtained one of these yesterday Its about 2.5 inches and is 24 sides cut. His methods were based on scientific observations not heresay, etc. I was surprised on his observations on clearing a crystal. He said the only sure fire way to clear all information was with the breath and intention of the user. Or a machine designed to erase magnetic media. He said saging and other ways only clears the superficial charge and leaves the internal ones alone, insufficient.  He also said that once charged by one person, is hard to have another person clear it other than by breath. Here is a long article about this very interesting subject. about crystals Enjoy.

yes, but the breath work cleansing really is just intention work too, same as smudging....Why would the breath cleansing work work better than smudging? I actually just pray for my crystals to be cleansed regularly - and that seems to work too! (also use music, thunderstorm recordings, singing bowls, etc, etc) I think with any spiritual work it comes down to what one believes. 'Intention follows thought', and 'self-fulfilling prophecy' ..... - or does/ did he have a machine that can measure if a crystal has negative energy, and then measure if it has been cleansed properly???? Sure I breath a lot too when doing energy work, it happens naturally - but not always, and I do not belief that there is less happening during flat breathing energy work, than during deep breathing energy work.....

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

love all my crystals, but easiest to work with some clear quartzes, carnelian, hematite, and Preseli Bluestone (the most powerful I have found so far). I like black tourmaline, but do not really feel much when meditating with it. Get more out of eg black spinel! Shungite is interesting too. Someone mentioned Boji Stones - used to have a pair, and carried it around for a long time, but then lost one... They feel similar to hematite to me (comforting, calming, grounding), but it felt like they can pack more power in a smaller size....Supposed high frequency stones can feel impressive, but they are usually tiny and feel a tad 'bitchy'. I prefer a good size chunky stone that I can hold during meditation!

Paul
@paul
last year
915 posts

Goodenergyhealing:

Paul:

yes, but the breath work cleansing really is just intention work too, same as smudging....Why would the breath cleansing work work better than smudging? I actually just pray for my crystals to be cleansed regularly - and that seems to work too! (also use music, thunderstorm recordings, singing bowls, etc, etc) I think with any spiritual work it comes down to what one believes. 'Intention follows thought', and 'self-fulfilling prophecy' ..... - or does/ did he have a machine that can measure if a crystal has negative energy, and then measure if it has been cleansed properly???? Sure I breath a lot too when doing energy work, it happens naturally - but not always, and I do not belief that there is less happening during flat breathing energy work, than during deep breathing energy work.....

Marcel was able to measure the effectiveness of the process. He said smudging did work for external charges not internal and then measured it.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Paul:

Goodenergyhealing:

Paul:

Marcel was able to measure the effectiveness of the process. He said smudging did work for external charges not internal and then measured it.

hehe, I am going to stay stubborn on that one (not saying that I might not change my mind in future)... the whole cleansing crystals thing is somewhat dubious to me anyway. As in - I belief crystals have consciousness anyway, and most rocks/ stones/ crystals are not owned by humans, or even healers, but I would think that most of them are perfectly capable of looking after themselves.... Sure, in nature some might be exposed to moonlight, sun light, rain, etc..but most will be under ground. Then one could argue that underground they are being cleansed by Mother Earth, but Earth is just one huge rock herself.....

Even if Marcel managed to measure cleansing (kinda dubious, as last I checked actually measuring healing energies is difficult, if not impossible, else e.g. Reiki would not be so ridiculed and just labeled a placebo.So not sure what he measured there then???) - the next question would be did he only measure with his own attempts, or did he have other crystal practitioners come in and measure their efforts too? Because if he e.g. believed that smudging is less effective, that could well have reflected in his measurements, whereas if he had gotten in a seasoned shaman, who was very firm in his/ her belief in smudging the results might have looked very different.....

Paul
@paul
last year
915 posts

One thing to consider about cut crystals that Marcel did is that the work was tuned and for a purpose. He could not use natural crystals for that. I have a Vogel that was changed internally by the charge. So anyone is free to do what they feel is right for them.  He used a crystal to change bad wine to good and even light a light bulb. He also said that a magnetic bulk eraser would clear just as good. one other type of charge is along the C line. He said only the person who did that could erase it. That kind of made it permanent and all true Vogels have a special programming that marcel insisted on to only allow the crystal to be used for a good purpose. Such crystals will shatter otherwise. I don't always agree with everything he said but he was able to measure it measure it. Marcel was a scientist's scientists and he interfaced that way.

updated by @paul: 11/22/16 08:43:30AM
Paul
@paul
last year
915 posts

All, I did find more info on how Marcel measured his crystals. He used a device called the Omega 5. He developed it from the Omega 1. Here is a link to those that may be interested. http://www.vogelcrystals.net/legacy_of_marcel_vogel.htm

One other thing is that he set the general programming to the crystal and then on top of it he added "flavors" using colored slides, etc or other intentions more tuned to the use he was going to proceed with. The more I find about this the more I am amazed he was able to do this.

updated by @paul: 11/22/16 08:55:27AM
Tundra2
@tundra2
last year
57 posts

Crystal power story I would like to share. My cats health has been declining very fast.  I had a feeling he was not going to improve. I thought if he passed and I would have to bury him that I would like to place a crystal with him for peace.  That was as far as I got, I could not bring myself to think too much about it.  The day before his vet recheck appointment I put a rubellite crystal in one pocket and an amethyst in the other, to help me not worry about him. In the morning before we left I remembered my crystals and wanted to take them with me. The amethyst was there in my pocket but the other pocket was empty.  I went to the vet and I had to put my cat to sleep.  I came home and decided to look for my crystal and that would keep me  busy.  I could not find it.  I look in my bed where I changed clothes several times, one the floor, all over.  I gave up and decided maybe he is using it to be at peace.  This evening I decided to take a short nap before starting dinner.  I pulled back the  sheets and there was my crystal rubellite on the bed, one the side my cat always liked!!  I hope, and feel that he used it to pass in peace.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

I thought I'd share that I fell asleep last night with a white moon stone on my forehead. And it was worth noting that I slept extremely deep and had really vivid dreams. It was one of those nights of dreaming and sleep that is usually elusive for me. I did read that this is one of things the moon stone is good for.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
502 posts

@paul:

I saw your name pop up in a posting this weekend. We haven't heard from you in a while. Welcome back. I was curious how your Marcel Vogel quartz is working out for you? Have you observed it doing anything spectacular versus a regular quartz?

Paul
@paul
9 months ago
915 posts

Thanks Hop-daddy. I've been busy with life and going through a rough spot at the end of the year. Plus I've been working like 30 miles from my home. A bit rough but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I did not have lots of free time as I did before. There has been a lot of changes with the surprise election and the drama after it...LOL. But the message I can offer all here is to be ready as the time is now for the Shift to be fulfilled. Expect many surprises in the very near future. Stay grounded and crystals help a lot. Actually I bought another small Vogel about 1.5 inches.  Unusual in the cut of 7-14-7 facets. Never seen one like that and I know Marcel experimented with 3-3-3 but instead of straight facets, they were curved. The 7-14-7 is an etheric mystical number and the crystal works at the etheric level instead of the 4-4-4 at the physical level.  I got to use them on myself and the reason I got them and I did not know at the time... LOL. The Vogels are different in that they are charged for a purpose. The articles by Marcel give those directions. Natural stones are wonderful and each are unique but Marcel being a scientist wanted repeatability of results and thus the Vogel cut crystals. If you are interested in one I recommend the ones cut by Ray Pinto from Brazil. His brother worked as a cutter for Marcel and he taught Ray. Not as expensive as the other 5 original Marcel cutters. Ray's crystals are usually 6-12-6 or a combination of the same. Lately, I've been using Lemurian seeds and one of them is a natural wand on a necklace. 

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
502 posts

@paul:

Great to hear from you and that things are better for you. Where can I buy Ray Pinto crystals?

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
502 posts

There has been a lot of talk about protection crystals lately. I have spent the last 6-7 months really studying and testing out what different crystals and stones can do. It's been both fascinating and life changing.

I still have many more to buy and test so if anyone has any new one's that they especially like please let me know what they are and why you like them. And for those interested, I found a really good crystal healing guide online at Amazon:

The Crystal Healer by Phillip Permutt

The book covers a very large amount of crystals and stones. It explains why these work with the human body and how our ancestors have used them for centuries. And the author makes recommendations on which stones will work best for each health ailment or mood changing that you are trying to accomplish.

CalMidwester
@calmidwester
8 months ago
108 posts
If anyone uses the Hoopla App, many of this author's books are available for free. I was recently advised to state my intention to have the right people and books to come across my path. This author has a lot of other books that seem really cool. I'll take this as a sign that I should listen to some of these books!!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book