Empath's War Stories (etheric that is)

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

I want to hear from those that have been involved in what I call war stories that their empathic abilities have helped. It can be a situation with negative energies, or just feelings of a fight or struggle. We used to have several people here that could help others in these types of situations. Personally in the last few days I feel like I'm in a battle at night. Sometimes while I'm awake. I just know. Is that bilocation? I don't know.

updated by @paul: 02/19/17 11:07:02PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Paul,  can you explain what a light warrior does and do they only fight galactic entities or do they also fight lower vibrational creatures?  Or is someone that battles lower vibrational creatures a known as a different type of warrior?     Or is galactic entities and lower vibrational entities the same thing. ?      

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Rene'':

Paul,  can you explain what a light warrior does and do they only fight galactic entities or do they also fight lower vibrational creatures?  Or is someone that battles lower vibrational creatures a known as a different type of warrior?     Or is galactic entities and lower vibrational entities the same thing. ?      

Sure, A warrior is some one that was picked and accepted to do heavy duty work in service to others. It means he/she was trained and given tools to do the work effectively. We fight the dark in support of Source's plan. Depending on the level and abilities, some do battle galactic entities or ETs who are causing harm to the evolutions of earth. Not all do that. Some just help on an individual level others in need that are asking for assistance. Now I and others have come across some really nasty ETs, treacherous critters and were taken care of. Personally, the monsters kept getting meaner and nastier until I said no more and chose to out frequency them. I still get involved but not like before. It was taking too much of my time.

Its not a matter of high or low vibrational nasty critters, but whether they are hurting others. 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Paul:

Rene'':

Sure, A warrior is some one that was picked and accepted to do heavy duty work in service to others. It means he/she was trained and given tools to do the work effectively. We fight the dark in support of Source's plan. Depending on the level and abilities, some do battle galactic entities or ETs who are causing harm to the evolutions of earth. Not all do that. Some just help on an individual level others in need that are asking for assistance. Now I and others have come across some really nasty ETs, treacherous critters and were taken care of. Personally, the monsters kept getting meaner and nastier until I said no more and chose to out frequency them. I still get involved but not like before. It was taking too much of my time.

Its not a matter of high or low vibrational nasty critters, but whether they are hurting others. 

I think a lot of people , like myself,  have heard the term but not realize there are people fighting wars for people so we can live a more peaceful life.   Thanks Paul.  

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Rene'':

Paul:

Rene'':

I think a lot of people , like myself,  have heard the term but not realize there are people fighting wars for people so we can live a more peaceful life.   Thanks Paul.  

Thanks but the Host of Heaven are numberless and stand ready to do battle on behalf of Light. That vision is extremely comforting to me.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book