2016 numerological 9 year

To post a reply, login or signup

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

ideas just wandering through my mind. everywhere I'm looking at the moment everyone is under a lot more stress and strain than normal, and empaths even moreso - i have quite a few empaths in person around me - and i was wondering if anyone has thoughts on 2016 being a numerological 9 yr? Therefore the end of a 9yr cycle, all issues that have been left unresolved are coming to the surface, tying up loose ends, therefore theres a lot of unsettled energy, a lot of heavy purging, releasing and cleansing energy, as well as a lot of conflicting energy almost as though old paradigms are trying to choke out any new energy before it can fully emerge and take root as we set to move into the beginning of a new cycle....... thoughts? 

updated by @renee: 03/15/17 05:30:17AM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Sounds great...I can feel it happening!

I've been through a lot this year and I feel I'm at a turning point. A new start next year would be nice!

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Hi.  I just became a member and was looking through the threads thinking how am I going to catch up with everyone else's posts.  I saw this as I am into astrology/numerology and the 1st person to post!  Yes I resonate with all you have said.  It is definitely a hard time to be an empath!  I have to retreat into nature alone to ground myself and strengthen myself.  I have heard a lot about this being a time of spiritual ascension not a physical one   The earths vibrational frequency is getting higher and people who are not raising their frequency are having a lot of struggling due to it.  I don't know anyone that is not in struggle and I feel as an empath I don't know what are actually mine and theirs!

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Yes I agree..2017 please be more balanced.  I wish I knew how better to turn away other energies that are harmful while helping who I can. We are so needed but how we help I don't know.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I , too, have been though a very dark spiritual moment in time.   Even though I am better ,  I'm not the same person I was ,  I miss who I was but there is a reason for everything and I know I only experienced some sharp curves in my path and I will be a better person for it.  

Your post would explain a lot that has happened  to me.  Thanks for your insight 

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

It does explain a whole lot of what I've been going through too. Sooo much stress and craziness. Ready for calm :)

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

I wish you all calm and clarity this point forward :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book