Stress

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts
The past few weeks I've been feeling under a lot of stress and I don't know why. Right now my stressor's in life are minor and fixable and great. But, I'm wondering if it's the stressor of another person I'm feeling or multiple??? I haven't had it this bad in so long it's freaking me out. There is a new person in my life who is going through a lot right now, but he never asks for help or talks much about it. Which again thought was great because he's not dumping anything on me. So I thought maybe I was just picking up on his stress, but I also haven't seen him in a week.
updated by @tigerlily: 02/19/17 09:32:53AM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I get stressed easily, being highly sensitive and having had several nervous breakdowns...my tolerance to stress is just not what it used to be.

We can have stress or anxiety for several reasons. Maybe your concern about the new person in your life is causing you stress, and if you offered them some help, it might ease your tension.

Otherwise, meditate and see where the stressors are coming from. Also do relaxing techniques every day, like taking a hot shower or bath, burning candles and/or incense, relaxing to a good book or movie, or simply writing about it, like you've done above.

Depending on many internal and external factors, our stress levels fluctuate. Pay attention to yourself and your needs and you should safely ride the wave :)

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I actually don't have a none stressful moment it seems like anymore except when I meditate.  Even when things seems reasonable quite I wonder why is it so quite. Lol. What are they up to. Lol.  I know there is always quite before the storm.    I have had a very stressful summer it seems.   I will be glad when things get back to normal but I don't remember "normal" .   

Could it be the change of seasons that is bothering you ?  

Nikki3
@nikler
last year
116 posts

It seems he's on your mind because you haven't heard from him and you know he's going through a lot which means maybe you're worried about him so your subconsciously taking on his stress to relieve him a little. Maybe touch base with him amd see how he's doing. Even if he doesn't dump on you maybe knowing he's ok will help?

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts

@nikki, if I am subconsciously taking in his stres, we'll then that man is really stressed out!  Lol.  I almost can't breathe sometimes.  I spent today not trying to think about him and focus on work and I started to feel better.  I did feel from time to time stressed for no reason, but then i caught myself thinking about him lol.  My other friend has been stressing me out past few weeks and I almost couldn't even talk to her today without wanting to pass out from the stress.  So I just couldn't even talk to her anymore.

I feel better now, and thank you to everyone.  

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

TigerLily: The past few weeks I've been feeling under a lot of stress and I don't know why. Right now my stressor's in life are minor and fixable and great. But, I'm wondering if it's the stressor of another person I'm feeling or multiple??? I haven't had it this bad in so long it's freaking me out. There is a new person in my life who is going through a lot right now, but he never asks for help or talks much about it. Which again thought was great because he's not dumping anything on me. So I thought maybe I was just picking up on his stress, but I also haven't seen him in a week.

I'm sorry you've been feeling stressed. I've noticed that also. Its general. I feel this tension in the air while driving to work. I feel it at work. There is rarely that time when it lessens. Its constant. I've heard its related to the higher frequencies in the shift. It used to be in waves but now its constant. Hang in there and shield as best you can.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book