Renee
Renee
@renee
2 years ago
137 posts

Wow it feels like you are on a roller coaster of a ride with so so many different things going on and like your mind is just going to explode! Without meaning to offend, is there any possible way you are able to step back from ALL of it, the witchcraft (not 100% sure of what type you are practicing) , the needing to find your path, dreams, wanting to help etc and just take a bit of time to find your centre and calm your energy? No one else is able to "tell you" what your gift is only you. If you can quieten all of that need and expectation of what you would or shouldn't be doing I'm sure you will find the answers in yourself... there's a lot of difficulty in making the choice to sit in the absolute unknown - of embracing the negative space between activity, making a decision / acting on that decision, but if you are able to just stop and be in that moment, find your calm your direction will appear.... also, without being condescending, you are only 24 with 4 kids! That's a massive load! (I'm 33 with 5 kids and only worked out I was an empath at 28, prior to that I was struggling with depression anxiety and suspected bipolar..... ) But at 24 you've stumbled across the notion that your an empath... you are miles ahead of so so many! Try not to rush the process but just allow it to come to fruition on its own.... and breathe... all will come xx 

Renee
Renee
@renee
2 years ago
137 posts

Although it may help to just observe... so without a need to understand, when you remember dreams, write them down. When you cross syncronicities, make note of them. Acknowledge that you've received the message even if you don't understand it. But other than that don't try to push for too much more just yet? 

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Hi Mommy4,

With bipolar, or any mental illness, it can be confusing what the gifts are. I suggest to work on healing your symptoms so that it will be clearer to you. The reason it's hard to separate illness from gift is because the trauma a person experienced (all mental illness is a result of trauma) clouds/distorts a person's perspective. But it can clear, and that is through healing the past.

But you definitely have gifts, it appears. It's harder to see them than someone who lived a supportive upbringing, because the person may question themselves, due to lack of confidence/self-assurance, but it does not change the fact that you are special.

Study/practice that in which you enjoy for the pure fact that you enjoy it, not that it brings results. Obviously you enjoy your pursuits, because your fiance noticed you were different when you weren't partaking in them. So they help you. I can imagine it would help a mother of 4 to have her own interests outside of motherhood :)

All the best~

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book