Lucky in Love?

To post a reply, login or signup

KitKat
@kitkat
last year
25 posts

Hi I have found myself in the past falling in love with someone getting involved in a relationship only to discover. I was feeling their love for me and mistaking it for my own. Mainly due to the fact they would make the first move or at least make their feelings apparent. The relationships never worked out in the in most often for that reason.

I mentioned to an old and wise Lady once about being an Empath she was very understanding and as she headed of onher way she chuckled and said with that ability you must be good with the ladies! I didn't have chance to say actually I have been wondering why I am not as it is completely the opposite! Attraction and romantic love I can see happening in other couples even before they do themselves but my own personal dealing with this area of life is so confusing.

I am either faced with the problem above though I have mastered this quite well now or I end up having my Empathic and Intuitive abilities completely blinded. I feel our abilities give us a good sense of objectivity in ourselves and in others but for me those skills go right out of the window in the early stages of attraction. It's like most folks feel but for me as an Empath it is times ten! You end up trying to juggle the courting stage of things with suddenly being struck blind.

I have met a soul mate and know we would be amazing together, whenever we are together and stare happen to meet each others eyes for a long time I feel she is feeling the love I have for her. She has even noted these special moments herself days later saying how amazing our times was together that particular day. The way she is with me has been noticed by others as well even those that say they are not that astute with such things. I know she is an Empath as well even though I don't think she realises it yet. I wonder also if there is the possibility of the opposite happening here, that we can project our love to others so strongly they think these feeling are their love for us when they are not.

Perhaps I am merely suffering the fear of rejection but the Empath thing makes it harder now I am twise shy when it comes to making the first move. I have met soul mates but sometimes they are souls sisters and brothers not soul lovers.

I am still pondering whether an Empath is better off in a relationship with another Empath or not the past has shown that hasn't worked but I think neither of us at the time realised we were Empaths, unskilled and battered and bruised from our past.

Lost and confused and asking for others thoughts on this and being a newly realised transgender women still attracted to women just makes this even more confusing .

Much love and light KitKat xx

updated by @kitkat: 02/25/17 12:32:22AM
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

Depends. Not everyone that can sense aura's of others is good. Some are evil just like with normal people who cannot sense aura as much. No concrete rule since there are too many variables to consider. It depends on the both of you and your commitment to each other. One or both get very intense emotions at times and stuff would be transparent but in my opinion it has the potential for an extremely high amount of love, affection and obviously understanding of one another.

If a bunch of people in the room are noticing it and eavesdropping and its catching attention probably it isn't one sided. People who are usually not intuitive can be intuitive about certain things like that sometimes in my experience.

Courting stages usually have subtle manipulation with regular people, or "gauging each others intentions" but with this if it escalates it'll be pretty raw in your face, so I suggest the template of social rituals should be discarded if you do decide to pursue this person, since you can see through each other. Be raw about your desires is my advice if you decide to do this.

Also, it could be the two of you are projecting love into each other simultaneously which amplifies it even further, not that only one loves the other and the other thinks its there own feeling when it isn't.

Fear, Love, Anger, Sadness, Pain will all be at a high compared to normal relationships but you probably understand that. Good luck with what ever you decide.

Austin1977
@austin1977
last year
20 posts

Hey, 

So super funny. I was quickly scrolling through all of the different forums and conversations going, and i thought to my self, "why is no one asking about love relations?" Then I seen your post. 

Im drawn to this conversation, but Im mostly going to let my "gut" do the talking. 

Im really curious as to how much you love your self?

To me, and ill be honest. I didn't read you entire post very well. I did more of a detail skim. I know. Im sorry. Anyways to me it sounds like you put out a lot of love, you are aware of love, BUT are you really letting someone love you, or are you putting up a guard? 

Also I know that there are a few Archangels that are probably dying to help you. 

Ill be praying to God for blessings, light, and positivity to come your way

Austin 

Rose3
@soralei
last year
49 posts

Empath love is a beautiful thing.Its love being both projected and amplified.Its indescribable unless you have felt.If neither of you are ready it will always go horribly wrong and you will most likely still love that person for the rest of your life.Like it holds a special place it your heart.Don't tread lightly.I wish you luck.

updated by @soralei: 10/27/16 06:19:16AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book