Are Any Empaths Experiencing Positive/Light Energy/Gratitude? Can we bring it out?

To post a reply, login or signup

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

This morning the sun shines through the raindrops on the leaves and makes glimmering irregular shapes on the wall. I am so thankful for the sun. This morning I am aware of the power of thought to transform my view of the day. I will hold the thought of gratitude and amazement and light for one two three four five six... seeing the spectular beauty in the tension, now, of the rain drops hanging so heavy and full, like grapes.... they sparkle.. 

I am blessed. I am present. I am surrounded by beauty.

--------------

Do you have positive encounters with the physical and spiritual world? Do you notice them? 

I'm coming to the Empath community looking for peace and a recharge, and I'm finding the same kinds "negative energy" that is in the world... I AM NOT CRITICIZING! We also need compassion and understanding for all the hate and darkness ---but just for now.... I guess I'm wondering if we (those reading this post) can collectively make a shift---- a deliberate shift--- focus on healing, discovery, wonder, gratitude, beauty, peace, goodness, and light. Maybe we cannot control what is happening in the world or even control the dark energies we encounter (I've had my share in the last two weeks) but we can control our response to the world. 

Thank you so much to those who are willing to try this and share your experiences and your thoughts of goodness, gratitude, etc. If we create something all in one place, perhaps we can return to it in the day.... to be encouraged and unplifted? 

updated by @jenstone: 02/17/17 10:25:08PM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts

Last night I lay down for bed giving a heartfelt thanks for the day I had and thought about the awesome day I would have today. I woke up with gratitude, feeling the wonderful day full of hope...today is a good day and again I give thanks and gratitude for it....the funk has lifted :) 

I will do the same tonight....

Blessings

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Cat Whisperer:

Last night I lay down for bed giving a heartfelt thanks for the day I had and thought about the awesome day I would have today. I woke up with gratitude, feeling the wonderful day full of hope...today is a good day and again I give thanks and gratitude for it....the funk has lifted :) 

I will do the same tonight....

Blessings

Wonderful! I see you putting down a bunch of heavy rocks before bed, giving thanks, sleeping lighter, and waking in thankfulness for the day. I see and feel this new joyful acceptance of what is.... Cat Whisperer. And now I too, am uplifted. Thank you. 

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts

No, thank you for your kind encouragement ;)

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Yes, I see every sun rise while listening to Liquid mind.

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Paul:

Paul---Of course I don't know what you look like in the physical realm, but when I read this I saw you leaning back in a chair, using your whole upper body to exhale.... reaching with you hands to run them over your head in a soothing, surrending way, self-sooting sort of way-----and as you listened to Liquid Mind, you were wearing a comfy t-shirt that you love and and your mental aura was filled with what looked like like a lava lamp---globs of moving dense liquid, connecting to itself, then separating, then connecting again... blue... green... orange... And you seemed like you recognized this "old comfortable" self of yours.... the "I am" the essence of yourself.

--I am uplifted that you shared, whether this impression I'm having is "you" coming across cyberspace or just something that's rising in me. Thanks. 

Bookworm
@bookworm
last year
85 posts

I'm game! 

Not sure if this is the type of thing you meant,  but it's the first thing that came into my head so feels right to share it! 

I'm so grateful every day for the love of my partner, he doesn't really 'get' some stuff about empaths etc but he loves me so much and lifts me up with just the way he is.  He has helped me to accept myself (the good,  bad and ugly ha ha) I have grown and I really think improved so much because of this and he is a huge part of that.  I know I'm extremely lucky to have someone like this in my life,  even when I am struggling and start to think negatively, he helps me to remember that tomorrow is another day and I can get back up, I can do better,  I can make a difference.

I hope this doesn't just sound like bragging! I want to try and share what a wonderful and positive light his love has brought into my life,  and though I may not always be successful, every day I want to try and share a little bit of the joy that he has helped me to find with others :) 

Cool topic Jenstone! 

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Bookworm "]

I'm game! 

Not sure if this is the type of thing you meant,  but it's the first thing that came into my head so feels right to share it! 

I'm so grateful every day for the love of my partner, he doesn't really 'get' some stuff about empaths etc but he loves me so much and lifts me up with just the way he is.  He has helped me to accept myself (the good,  bad and ugly ha ha) I have grown and I really think improved so much because of this and he is a huge part of that.  I know I'm extremely lucky to have someone like this in my life,  even when I am struggling and start to think negatively, he helps me to remember that tomorrow is another day and I can get back up, I can do better,  I can make a difference.

I hope this doesn't just sound like bragging! I want to try and share what a wonderful and positive light his love has brought into my life,  and though I may not always be successful, every day I want to try and share a little bit of the joy that he has helped me to find with others http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/data/media/0/0/jrSmiley_2_smiley_image.png:style="height: 20px;" alt=":)"> 

Cool topic Jenstone! 

Wow Bookworm, what a "blessing/gift" to have someone in your intimate circle who is so supportive. This is exactly what I was hoping for in starting this post... I saw you sort of looking up the stairs and seeing this great person standing there. This person you maybe take for granted sometimes, not meaning to.... just forgetting to sit with it.... this love.... this understanding....this incredible human being/energy light that you get to encounter on a regular basis, this partner! Wow. You give others hope that this is a possibility in this realm, to have a good relationship -- and Empath can have a health supportive intimiate relationship with a non-Empath! Wonderful. Thank you. Way cool! 

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Just a note that I have a 20 hour training this weekend, so will only be able to touch base with our community in the evenings. But I would love to hear more on this! I think others are enjoying too! Ahhh lovely, good healing, blissful, restorative, gratitude acceptance of the present joy here and now.... wow....

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Jenstone:

Paul:

Paul---Of course I don't know what you look like in the physical realm, but when I read this I saw you leaning back in a chair, using your whole upper body to exhale.... reaching with you hands to run them over your head in a soothing, surrending way, self-sooting sort of way-----and as you listened to Liquid Mind, you were wearing a comfy t-shirt that you love and and your mental aura was filled with what looked like like a lava lamp---globs of moving dense liquid, connecting to itself, then separating, then connecting again... blue... green... orange... And you seemed like you recognized this "old comfortable" self of yours.... the "I am" the essence of yourself.

--I am uplifted that you shared, whether this impression I'm having is "you" coming across cyberspace or just something that's rising in me. Thanks. 

Yes, I do like comfy. If you ever saw me in the etheric, I am about 18 long black hair and thin, unlike now LOL. I also may look like an M1 tank with armor depending what I'm doing. But I prefer comfy like you saw, or you might see the suit which is much like the avatar pic. I can be very intense and am but I still prefer comfy. I'm also left handed there... LOL. The universe is in a comfy dance. You just need to see it. its in a sunrise. Its everywhere. I might be wearing an old t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops, maybe a hawaiian shirt and a straw hat... LOL comfy... comfy.

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

I give thanks and appreciation for my kids quite often.  I also see amazing beauty all around me.  My drive to work in the morning right now leaves me in awe and I love it!!!  I live in the smokey mountains and the fall is the most amazing time of the year.  My cat is my best friend - sometimes -and I play with him like a kid.  My body grows old, but my mind does not - LOL - I'm kinda a big old kid.   Speaking of comfy-Paul - one of my jobs requires me to wear a t-shirt.  So I wear a t-shirt and yoga pants to work in part of the day - and no shoes- you can't get better than that :)  I wish I could wear my early morning work wear to teach my college classes :)  Right now, at this time in my life, I feel extremely content, if not actually happy - and either is okay :)

Much love to you all,

Rhonda

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

I feel your daily sense of peace, your anticipation of the work you do, and your relaxed physical space..... (thanks Rhonda)

This reminds of the "power of story" to change the way we experience things.

Recently I discovered the word Bardo and I like it as a means to describe the "story" of what I have been experiencing. I am not "depressed" in the clinical sense. But I have night terrors several times a week (or visits from particular images/beings) depending on the construct one uses to explain things.

After a series of impactful life events close in time (loss of income, loss of job, reputation, loss of love partner, loss of child to adulthood, hysterectomy, and actual threatened loss of life and limb) it has been a strange struggle to tie back into my ego enough to figure out what I'll do next.  I feel my own consciousness and awareness and I accept the present and find a certain joy in it, but have little initiative for the physical world required for home care, self care, financial goals, etc.  

I've been a good egg (in the western sense) going to therapy, praying daily, resting, etc. but it just doesn't resonate as capturing the entirety of what's going on (several months.) 

Then I happened upon the word Bardo in a book called Care of the Soul and now I am telling a new story that really fits. I am in the space between a death and a rebirth. This makes my current state so much easier to accept without judgment and also gives me hope that rebirth is just around the corner. Here are a couple websites for anyone exeriencing an in-between state. I'm sure others know more, but I share here, my current real time exploration of the concept. 

"Bardo" means the intermediate gap or period of suspension where one situation has come to an end and another has not yet commenced

----With much love and humility. 

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
509 posts

Jen,

Empaths deal with so much negative each day that we all need to vent and find release just to feel better. As a result, most of the posts on this website are about struggle and challenge. But you bring up an interesting point in this post. I think we have to try extra hard as empaths to not let the negative of being who we are spoil the positive moments. I find great solitude from being out doors and enjoying nature. It really recharges me and puts a smile on my face. I also wanted to say that people in general in America are very negative and anxious right now (with election and general global problems). That makes it extra hard for me to be around people. And I had to stop listening to the news as it was poisoning me. A perfect morning for me now is to sit outside with a cup of coffee and watch the sun drench light and life to my corner of the world.

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

A perfect

outside

watching

sun drench light

life to my corner

recharges

smile on face

cup of coffee

Morning

----------Lovely HopDaddy! Positive Vibrations Rising! Thank you!

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Today I give thanks for the sound of flutes from istanbul, golden sand, two camels walking slowly in the desert, fully equipped internally and externally for the journey. 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

the only negative feelings I feel from the Empaths on this site is due to the curved and bumps that is in their path on their journey which is normal.   I wish everyone could stay at a high vibration at all times but that just isn't going to happen because stepping up levels are hard to do sometimes and, I know from experience that until you have kneeled in the darkness and surrendered to the light, you will never know how beautiful the light really is.   When I fell to a dark place , I would of gave anything to see an arm appeared, reaching for my hand, to pull me out.  Now, when I meditate , I send out love and light to all the Empaths on this site that needs a little of my light to to light their way out of the darkness.  

My happy places..hmmm ... have you ever watched a squirrel fuss with a deer over an acorn?  Today, that's my where I found my marbles.  Lol. 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I don't know why part of it is in bold. Lol 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book