Increased Emphatic Sensitivities

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

I'm asking about this. I feel that my sensitivities have increased dramatically recently. I wonder if others are feeling the same. I work with very low frequency mundane people and its even hurtful to see them in their daily miasma. Its almost like I don't belong. I often ask what the hell am I doing here? Are these people even worth the effort? Of course they are going to get service-to-others in any case but its a bit painful sometimes.

updated by @paul: 03/01/17 10:03:08PM
Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Ive noticed moreso since the new moon that my sensitivity to energy has escalated dramatically, however the effects have been generally welcomed. Im picking up a lot more, connecting more, I am lucky that i am able to surround myself with quite high vibe people and those who aren't i have been able to cut contacts with or atlas manage it so it is less. Ive been having massive surges of energy in my house that has been interesting. Its like when i walk in my whole body starts tingling, ears are buzzing and vibrating and the energy just feels really great, uplifting, healing, confidence building etc.... I am noticing that i can no longer be around low vibe people or those who are quite dense and no wanting to change their situation or those who are not living true to themselves. I struggle greatly there. but its all a work in progress i think! 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Renee:

Ive noticed moreso since the new moon that my sensitivity to energy has escalated dramatically, however the effects have been generally welcomed. Im picking up a lot more, connecting more, I am lucky that i am able to surround myself with quite high vibe people and those who aren't i have been able to cut contacts with or atlas manage it so it is less. Ive been having massive surges of energy in my house that has been interesting. Its like when i walk in my whole body starts tingling, ears are buzzing and vibrating and the energy just feels really great, uplifting, healing, confidence building etc.... I am noticing that i can no longer be around low vibe people or those who are quite dense and no wanting to change their situation or those who are not living true to themselves. I struggle greatly there. but its all a work in progress i think! 

This is so interesting since I will still help them energetically without telling them. But when I do so, I'm usually prompted to do so. I also have found out that distance means nothing when this is done for others when handled through your higher self. My ears have been ringing non stop for weeks now. I can do mundane things but few talk about what I want to talk about. Energetically, things are on high now.

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Paul:

Renee:

This is so interesting since I will still help them energetically without telling them. But when I do so, I'm usually prompted to do so. I also have found out that distance means nothing when this is done for others when handled through your higher self. My ears have been ringing non stop for weeks now. I can do mundane things but few talk about what I want to talk about. Energetically, things are on high now.

yep i get this and do so a lot of the time (helping without them knowing) or via distance, i personally don't feel it too much of a draining, again my situation is kind of beneficial in that i have a lifestyle that allows for a large amount of self care stuff so I'm not being overly drained. if you feel it is becoming a chore or task i would probably stop or atleast have a break, take care of you first and then see how you feel 

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

I have noticed that I no longer attract dark people and in fact, seem to repel them, which is just fine with me, since I am totally unable to play social games now....simply cannot force myself. I am sorry, Paul, that you have to work in such an environment, not to mention your long commute.

I have too much nervous energy lately, and wake up at 4 or 5 am shaking with an overly wired feeling, unable to go back to sleep. I must exercise every day to work it off, even when I don't feel well enough to do so. I am averaging only about 4 hrs. of broken sleep per night and hope this will end soon, since it is dangerous to sleep that little.

My ears also ring a lot more, but not all the time. I notice the outdoor scenery looks like CGI to me now....that's the only way I can describe it. It seems sharper and unnaturally clear. The beauty of nature is even more touching than before and causes surges of joy.

The sad part of the changes is that I seem to be losing my abilities, not gaining more of them. Maybe lack of sleep is a cause, or maybe my shielding is too strong, I don't know. This is upsetting to say the least.

The most dramatic change is that I was awakened and drawn out into the street one night at 2:30 am some months ago, to hear the whole sky filled with the noise of trumpets. It went on for about 10-15 minutes. I was the only one in the street and it was LOUD, so it could not have been meant for everyone, or the whole neighborhood would have been out there. I have a guess what it may be, but am not sure, since my intuition is so low functioning lately. My husband thinks it was just a jet plane, but how did it cover the whole sky for that long? Anyone got any ideas what it may have been? 

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

That is exactly what I thought when I heard it, ie. the trumpets from Revelation. A lot of what is in the Bible is worthwhile IMO, it's just been horribly misinterpreted by those who claim to interpret it literally, but in fact, pick and choose and ignore a great deal. They overlook an obvious problem with the part about "Let US create man in OUR image", "there were giants in the earth in those days", the part about the "gods from the sky" mating with earth women and producing offspring (who now may rule us as the 13 "blue blood" families) and a lot more. I trust the Nag Hamadi and other Gnostic writings more than other religious books, since the church didn't get it's hands on it before it went public, and what it says fits the narrative and physical evidence all over the planet better.

On the other hand, some scientists are saying a magnetic pole switcheroo could maybe cause this sort of noise, and we do have one going on.

Some say it's the sound of one of the HAARPs being used for weather modification or more nefarious purposes.

Still, if it's a simple materialistic explanation, why was I all alone in the street? This noise was loud enough to wake the dead.

It also gave me a feeling of anticipation, and a message that it will sound again, and at that time the veil will lift and what we've been doing at night (Paul, CBX, Phoenix and I, among others) will be seen by all. People's minds will be blown. Of course, my ability to read has been off lately, so I could be all wrong.

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Paul:

Cheshire Cat:

I have noticed that I no longer attract dark people and in fact, seem to repel them, which is just fine with me, since I am totally unable to play social games now....simply cannot force myself. I am sorry, Paul, that you have to work in such an environment, not to mention your long commute.

I have too much nervous energy lately, and wake up at 4 or 5 am shaking with an overly wired feeling, unable to go back to sleep. I must exercise every day to work it off, even when I don't feel well enough to do so. I am averaging only about 4 hrs. of broken sleep per night and hope this will end soon, since it is dangerous to sleep that little.

My ears also ring a lot more, but not all the time. I notice the outdoor scenery looks like CGI to me now....that's the only way I can describe it. It seems sharper and unnaturally clear. The beauty of nature is even more touching than before and causes surges of joy.

The sad part of the changes is that I seem to be losing my abilities, not gaining more of them. Maybe lack of sleep is a cause, or maybe my shielding is too strong, I don't know. This is upsetting to say the least.

The most dramatic change is that I was awakened and drawn out into the street one night at 2:30 am some months ago, to hear the whole sky filled with the noise of trumpets. It went on for about 10-15 minutes. I was the only one in the street and it was LOUD, so it could not have been meant for everyone, or the whole neighborhood would have been out there. I have a guess what it may be, but am not sure, since my intuition is so low functioning lately. My husband thinks it was just a jet plane, but how did it cover the whole sky for that long? Anyone got any ideas what it may have been? 

This has been reported all over the world. Of course the religious people are saying all kinds of things LOL. Some think it to be related to HAARP or even CERN. It seems to emanate from the ground.  No one has reported other than just sounds. maybe tectonic plate activity. Who knows?  I don't know if this is what Cat heard. i have not heard it myself. Why just her? Hmmm. If angels appear in the sky and its not a holographic projection, then maybe its related to the supernatural. There was such a plan stopped recently that involved holographic projections and even a messiah figure of sorts with miracles and such. So the annunaki failed in their plan.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

dproper - yes, that is what I meant when I referred to what some of us are fighting at night on the astral plane. While we are reading your previous posts, you can see our previous posts about being light warriors rather than light workers. From what you said here, I am guessing you may be one also.

paul - I agree it could be CERN also. Did you see that disgusting ceremony the elite performed there recently?  However, whatever I heard did not come from the ground at all. It definitely was coming from the entire sky.

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Cheshire Cat:

That is exactly what I thought when I heard it, ie. the trumpets from Revelation. A lot of what is in the Bible is worthwhile IMO, it's just been horribly misinterpreted by those who claim to interpret it literally, but in fact, pick and choose and ignore a great deal. They overlook an obvious problem with the part about "Let US create man in OUR image", "there were giants in the earth in those days", the part about the "gods from the sky" mating with earth women and producing offspring (who now may rule us as the 13 "blue blood" families) and a lot more. I trust the Nag Hamadi and other Gnostic writings more than other religious books, since the church didn't get it's hands on it before it went public, and what it says fits the narrative and physical evidence all over the planet better.

On the other hand, some scientists are saying a magnetic pole switcheroo could maybe cause this sort of noise, and we do have one going on.

Some say it's the sound of one of the HAARPs being used for weather modification or more nefarious purposes.

Still, if it's a simple materialistic explanation, why was I all alone in the street? This noise was loud enough to wake the dead.

It also gave me a feeling of anticipation, and a message that it will sound again, and at that time the veil will lift and what we've been doing at night (Paul, CBX, Phoenix and I, among others) will be seen by all. People's minds will be blown. Of course, my ability to read has been off lately, so I could be all wrong.

LOL maybe it scared the spitless and could not move... I thought the same about revelations and the trumpet. But then CA has said its shift related and not a bad thing. Now on to the really more interesting thing you brought up, The Nag Hamadi and other Gnostic writings. Those records escaped the aggressive campaign by the catholic church to destroy all of them. They failed! Of course they are incomplete at places. I remember reading about jesus/heysoos/Apolonius etc, don't know his real name and his inner teaching on the ar***ns. He was clear and precise on the questions posed to him, no parables, that was for the masses. Some claim the sun is about to "sneeze" (ejecting all coronal masses and go into a new phase). If that happens, all electronics will be fried and all AI will be shut down including the nanites people are infected with. There would be possibly a few days of darkness and people would freak and the religious people would go bonkers.

All this could be moot if we collectively decide to move onto the most favorable outcome timeline. Notice how all doom sayers and their stuff has not happened? Right, i think we are on the best timeline right now.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Cheshire Cat:

The part you mention about ringing ears and everything in nature seem brighter and sharper....I have experienced this as well. Disrupted sleep is an issue too...I have to medicate :/ to sleep halfway descent.

@paul...I agree with your statement regarding the frying of electronics...it's not a matter of if but when, and yes people are going to unfortunately freak out! I am in infancy as far as my empathness....don't claim to have enough experience to be a warrior or Lightworker...that I know of. But very interesting discussion. There is defiantly something beyond the veil going on here.....

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Cat Whisperer:

Cheshire Cat:

@paul...I agree with your statement regarding the frying of electronics...it's not a matter of if but when, and yes people are going to unfortunately freak out! I am in infancy as far as my empathness....don't claim to have enough experience to be a warrior or Lightworker...that I know of. But very interesting discussion. There is defiantly something beyond the veil going on here.....

As far as a warrior is concerned. You are basically chosen and trained and given enough to do the job. I have stopped fighting the monsters by choice and instead chosen to frequency out of their range. Cat has tried to quit it and keeps going back LOL. There are less warriors than lightworkers. Some even fight in 3D.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

CatWhisperer -

I am medicating too, since my blood pressure med is a seizure med also and very sedating. I moved the dosage so I take 2/3 of it at night and still only get 4 hrs. of sleep. The strange thing is I do not feel feel sleep deprived. On the contrary, I have more energy, and have started taking outdoor walks again for the first time in 15 years! I would think I was becoming bipolar, but I do not have any of the other symptoms, just plain old depression secondary to my Lyme Disease, and I am considered much too old to develop Bipolar Disorder now.

Paul-

I could get really paranoid and go with the theory that the deep state elite government, having failed at starting many epidemics, and being behind in getting a race war started, and knowing the real ETs will not allow an all out nuclear war, are going to their last ditch plan to get their global police state by making these noises and other signs that appear to be signaling the end times or something out of science fiction, then using a staged alien invasion to make us give up our last freedoms to be saved from the "aliens". They've mentioned this several times in speeches, going all the way back to the Regan administration.

I was trying to use bold for one of you and italics for the other, but it messed up. My computer does not seem to like this forum much, which reminds me that the other night, I got up at 2 am and the smoke alarm suddenly beeped 3 times. I went over to look at it and my husband's cell phone battery started blinking as if it was charging. His cell phone did not work the whole next day. He took it in he following day to get a new battery, but nothing was wrong. Lately, I get "no Internet connection" when trying to log on, so my husband comes over and tries and it comes right up for him. So, electronics acting weird, yes!

I have also felt the 6th extinction may be due to a coronal mass ejection. I strongly feel it will be a natural cause, not something we do.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

I think the reason I find myself fighting the Ar*hons again after quitting is that I cannot maintain a high enough vibration to evade them. Depression will do that to you, and it can also cause severe insomnia, though sleeping too much is more common. I am not fighting them very often these days, so am hopeful that is over with. I am working hard at better controlling my thoughts to raise my vibration and also help alleviate the depression. I also hope we are on the more positive timeline now, and I feel like we'll find out for sure very soon.

mommy4
@mommy4
last year
28 posts

Is this war maybe a reason why I've found my powers?  Or maybe why I've found mine so quickly?  I've found a path as a Empath and it kept nagging at me like I can just pick it up like I've done it before. But,  it honestly was a little too much to handle so I told my Spirit guides to tune my abilities down a little and eventually today I asked that they return them only in belong spirits give positive and good things to communicate with me and I will communicate it to the person. I've asked for my Spirit Guides to protect me. And they've done what I've asked.  When I asked to tune it down they did and I took a salt bath last night and all my anxiety and negative feelings stopped instantly.  I've not heard this noise in the U.S. I'm not saying it didn't happen but I haven't heard it.  I'm new at this but how can you tell your actual spirit guides from the one's your talking about?  Again not meaning any negativity or anything but how am I going to find out anything without asking people who have done this for longer?  

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

dproper:

No... I am not a light warrior... I am a Shaman crystal earth toner in willing service to the Most High Creator... This is not a war that can be fought with flesh and bone and blood. Nor can this war be fought by awake Empaths, no matter how connected you are to your AWARENESS of the spiritual realm, humans cannot access the spiritual realm at this time... The way back to the spiritual realm has not been reopened to humans yet.

Remember this... The First Book of Adam and Eve...

8 But God said to Adam, “I have made you a promise; when that promise is fulfilled, I will bring you back into the garden, you and your righteous descendants.”

Only the Creator can bring you into the spiritual realm... I experienced this. The Creator brought me into where the spirit ones, who have blinded the eyes of humans to their presence, confusing and telling humans they are their protectors, their guides, and a lot of rot! The spiritual condition these spirit beings are locked up in is a extremely dense darkness called, "Tartarus". Tartarus is a prisonlike abased condition into which the disobedient spirit beings in the days of Noah’s were locked into. 2 Peter 2:4, 4 Certainly God did not refrain from punishing the angels who sinned, but threw them into Tarʹta·rus, putting them in chains of dense darkness to be reserved for judgment. 

Book of Enoch

20:1,2 And these are the names of the holy angels who watch. Uriel, one of the holy angels, who is    3 over the world and over Tartarus. Raphael, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits of men.

The use of the verb tar·ta·roʹo (to “cast into Tartarus”) does not signify that “the spirit beings who sinned” were cast into the pagan mythological Tartarus (that is, an underground prison and place of darkness for the lesser gods). Rather, it indicates that they were abased by God from their heavenly place and privileges and were delivered over to a condition of deepest mental darkness respecting God’s bright purposes These spirit beings have convinced humans what is good is bad and what is bad is good... These spirt beings are locked up in a intense dark spiritual state which mutes their access to our physical world... If spirit beings energies were not muted, they would have destroyed humans by now.  The Creator is allowing humans time to discover who, what why they are, and to seek and find the true Creator of the physical and spiritual realms... Now if Adam and Eve would have not made the choice of this path, to listen to the main rebellious spirit being against the Creator and humans... Satan... Old English, via late Latin and Greek from Hebrew śāṭān, literally ‘adversary,’ from śāṭan ‘plot against.’

This is why you Empaths feeling unwell, lose of energy, depression... Your guides, guardians, archangels are draining your energies in order to boost their own energies... You are their energy back up systems... You all better start to try to cut those cords...

You want truth or do you want lies?

My opinion is I won't be cutting cords with any percieved angels, guides or guardians any time soon.  The only time I get drained is when under psychic attack and that's only happened a minimal amoun of times, I've opened myself to it for specific purposes and then managed it, or when I'm around extremely low vibe people. In my experience my guides and angels that I call on give strength and recharge me. Whether they are external to me or as we've spoken about via messages internal and simply an external manifestation either way they still provide strength and are a connection to our own inner self... i think they idea that "everyone needs something to believe in" is true. At the end of the day we all have different beliefs and as long as your believes leave you feeling empowered and confident in self, connected to something more and coming from a place of love then it would be difficult to justify letting go of those beliefs. It would be like asking someone to stand naked in a busy street....... just my thoughts .... 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Cheshire Cat:

dproper - yes, that is what I meant when I referred to what some of us are fighting at night on the astral plane. While we are reading your previous posts, you can see our previous posts about being light warriors rather than light workers. From what you said here, I am guessing you may be one also.

paul - I agree it could be CERN also. Did you see that disgusting ceremony the elite performed there recently?  However, whatever I heard did not come from the ground at all. It definitely was coming from the entire sky.

It appears that the satanist faction is well and alive at CERN. I saw the video... disgusting.

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Cheshire Cat:

CatWhisperer -

I am medicating too, since my blood pressure med is a seizure med also and very sedating. I moved the dosage so I take 2/3 of it at night and still only get 4 hrs. of sleep. The strange thing is I do not feel feel sleep deprived. On the contrary, I have more energy, and have started taking outdoor walks again for the first time in 15 years! I would think I was becoming bipolar, but I do not have any of the other symptoms, just plain old depression secondary to my Lyme Disease, and I am considered much too old to develop Bipolar Disorder now.

Paul-

I could get really paranoid and go with the theory that the deep state elite government, having failed at starting many epidemics, and being behind in getting a race war started, and knowing the real ETs will not allow an all out nuclear war, are going to their last ditch plan to get their global police state by making these noises and other signs that appear to be signaling the end times or something out of science fiction, then using a staged alien invasion to make us give up our last freedoms to be saved from the "aliens". They've mentioned this several times in speeches, going all the way back to the Regan administration.

I was trying to use bold for one of you and italics for the other, but it messed up. My computer does not seem to like this forum much, which reminds me that the other night, I got up at 2 am and the smoke alarm suddenly beeped 3 times. I went over to look at it and my husband's cell phone battery started blinking as if it was charging. His cell phone did not work the whole next day. He took it in he following day to get a new battery, but nothing was wrong. Lately, I get "no Internet connection" when trying to log on, so my husband comes over and tries and it comes right up for him. So, electronics acting weird, yes!

I have also felt the 6th extinction may be due to a coronal mass ejection. I strongly feel it will be a natural cause, not something we do.

The nanites are very real and can be neutralized. I know the frequency to do that. Also I can take it offline if you wish.

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Cheshire Cat:

I think the reason I find myself fighting the Ar*hons again after quitting is that I cannot maintain a high enough vibration to evade them. Depression will do that to you, and it can also cause severe insomnia, though sleeping too much is more common. I am not fighting them very often these days, so am hopeful that is over with. I am working hard at better controlling my thoughts to raise my vibration and also help alleviate the depression. I also hope we are on the more positive timeline now, and I feel like we'll find out for sure very soon.

Those critters are relentless but so easy to beat. Cat you are doing the best you can so don't fret or hold back asking for help.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

dproper - thanks for the explanation of tartarus. I had heard of it, but did not know much about it.  I stopped calling on archangels awhile ago, when they kept failing the test of being asked if they were of the light. They cannot lie when asked directly. I go directly to the white light of source now and make a point of stating out loud every morning that I am a sovereign being and will not honor any prebirth contracts that are not in my best interest and do not serve source.

Paul - I would like to know how to get rid of the nanites, since it seems I am fighting again anyway. This is one army you just can't resign from, or else I am slipping in vibration again. I keep trying to quit.

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

My opinion is I won't be cutting cords with any percieved angels, guides or guardians any time soon.  The only time I get drained is when under psychic attack and that's only happened a minimal amoun of times, I've opened myself to it for specific purposes and then managed it, or when I'm around extremely low vibe people. In my experience my guides and angels that I call on give strength and recharge me. Whether they are external to me or as we've spoken about via messages internal and simply an external manifestation either way they still provide strength and are a connection to our own inner self... i think they idea that "everyone needs something to believe in" is true. At the end of the day we all have different beliefs and as long as your believes leave you feeling empowered and confident in self, connected to something more and coming from a place of love then it would be difficult to justify letting go of those beliefs. It would be like asking someone to stand naked in a busy street....... just my thoughts .... 

[/quote]

When someone is directly connected to their higher selves, the energy is limitless and there is no drain. Many talk to their guides/angels etc. To say they are all bad is a bit misleading. I am aware of some beliefs/religions that discourage this. I question that and everyone must make that connection themselves.

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

Yes, and I think it's because of the election. If you're American, you're probably feeling the stress. Lots of emotions coming up, and not just because of the candidates, but because of all the stuff happening around them. I'm getting in touch with some inner feelings and I'm afraid a lot of other people's feelings too!

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Visitor:

Yes, and I think it's because of the election. If you're American, you're probably feeling the stress. Lots of emotions coming up, and not just because of the candidates, but because of all the stuff happening around them. I'm getting in touch with some inner feelings and I'm afraid a lot of other people's feelings too!

the elections...  yes trump has stirred and continues to stir lots of negative energies. people are so angry now. that is really bad as he's doing it for egomaniac purposes to satisfy his ego. Be aware that the empathy in me says he will not win, and to watch out for all of that his supporters will spew out on the country.

mommy4
@mommy4
last year
28 posts

When I called upon my Spirit Guides I got the names of four people, their age range, and I felt which one helps me through each side of me. First one he was caring, nice, warmness poured from every thing about him his smile, his eyes, everything was real pleasant about him, the next one was a woman with more physical features that were similar to mine but she has the same personality i just don't know how she came to be my guide I don't think she's related to me but she has similar features about her personality like the guy I just described but she seemed more of a teacher type so maybe she is more about my thoughts instead of my personality but she's still nice to be around, friendly, and welcoming like I am the first guy was a little hesitant to come forward i had to really talk to him and earn his trust. The third person whoo he was sort of like my grandpa that recently passed away but his name was different he was more serious, very stubborn about not really wanting to share information about himself to me but I got some information out of him and the last guy he was sort of the wild type, bad boy, risk taking type of guy. Now I tried to see them and ask them to trust me and such but I'm just beginning this so I got some images of their face and names and their clothes but I can't quite say that I can see them spot on and know for sure but my point of all this is my Spirit Guides seemed like they were pieces of myself which I saw in them. I could've offhandedly assumed my 4th guide as evil but when I got to thinking about what they told me and with the slight fogginess of what I saw about them i realized they maybe my Spirit Guided that lived their lives as they were to me and they here to guide me on the bits of personalities that I have within myself. I know I'm not evil but I'm not perfect either I've made mistakes and they made the same or similar mistakes in their lifetime so they guide me by them learning from their personalities they had in their lives. Take the last guide for example... He was daring (I'm not too daring), adventurous, wild, and not too bad looking but he looked the bad boy part. I haven't unleashed that side of me for a while. But he guides me when I want to to guide me to benefit from it and try to prevent me from going too far within my limits. He's probably not too happy with me recently but I'm working on finding my balance. Now, the only girl I saw reminded so much of myself from what I got almost physically too she's caring, nurturing, loving of all things (plants, people, and, animals), I feel she guides me in the natural way I do things with home remedies instead of pharmaceutical medicines, she guides me with my passion for gardening and love of the season fall, she feels like she wants nothing but good things and helps anyone, and my writing of poetry and drawing, she guides me best by the way we see good in everyone. The first guy helps me with my gentle side my guidance in health I think, my quiet side, my passionate side. And the older guide (one who resembles my grandfather more) he's my guide in wisdom (which I've always said, "I know too much for my own good" ) and people always tell me I know more wisdom than they expect from someone of my age (let's think about this a normal 24 year old woman talking to you guys who have started empathy at a later age and have been doing it longer than I have and I'm talking to you guys with ease because i consider what I've read and studied about recently maybe within the last week and have experienced and I see what all of you are saying) (in my mind anything can be possible) and I do overthink a lot and I sure as heck see my stubbornness in him haha, and I think why I had to really make him trust me is because the same way it's hard for me to trust I see good in people yes but to actually trust someone it's hard because there is always good in people but that person decides to let the good show or the bad. Guides are meant to guide you from their mistakes they made in their life. So whether or not guides are being replaced by negative energies from the noises people have heard or the war that's going on between the spirit realms or world's my question is what does it matter to us? We can't help them we are not capable of that yet (yes I feel the need to help but if all we can do is pass judgement on things that we don't have rights to pass any judgement on why are you trying to make this matter fall into your hands when we can't stop it it's not in our power yet.) Why do you concern yourselves really? I don't feel anything negative about my guides because they are pieces of yourself guiding you from within (that's the only way they can is through us, our minds, our hearts, and our beliefs) and you would know if something's different in your guide once the negative energy takes your guide over because who knows you better than you? So, instead of judging other people's beliefs or worrying about a war between the world's find yourself within all this and get to know yourself  and your guides and you will be able to tell if something is wrong with your guide because they will tell you things that you would never do or say and that will be your clue. And maybe that is our way of helping our guides is by learning what's right and what's not and maybe if empathy is a way of "witchcraft" and in witchcraft you can protect yourselves from negative energies you can also protect them and make your guides surrounded stronger. I've studied some about witchcraft before I found out about empathy but it's connected whether you think so or not so I've cleansed my necklace that I wear always around my neck and maybe that's why I don't sense anything negative about my guides. Just give what I said some thought if you automatically think I'm too young or to new at this. That's all I ask...I asked to be heard because I like to help people and I can figure out a lot of ways to help if people believe in what I say despite my age or length of having my gift. And for the people concerned with the war my conclusion to protect yourselves and it may protect your guides also maybe our chance to help our guides fight off the negative energies and make things right again. Anything is possible. Blessed be

mommy4
@mommy4
last year
28 posts

I won't deny the elections post either. I don't particularly like the feelings of either Trump or Hilary. Trump I feel is a dictator I don't like his aura at all it almost makes me sick. Hilary is slightly better but not much because her wanting to take firearms away will cause a war within the U.S. But I think she's more negotiable than Trump. I don't read too much up on politics because it's just they all promise something but succeed nothing. Trump I just don't like his vibes he seems like a modern day Hitler in a way to me. Hilary seems like she just wants to make a name for herself. Her husband was a president and she wants a Clinton to be in control again but this time it's a woman so she wants to be the 1st woman president. Neither one I feel is in it for the good of the United States. For them its about power, money, and, a name. In my opinion

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

Politics is very un-pretty, to put it mildly. I found a video that made me feel better. Maybe it's even true! But politicians are different from the rest of us. They need us to help them lead. So we're all responsible. Look for Danielle Egnew - Presidential Election 2016.

mommy4
@mommy4
last year
28 posts

Who is Danielle Egnew? I'm sorry I don't watch too much news I don't want my kids knowing of the troubles of the world just yet they are too young but I do watch TV. Mostly cartoons though ha ha and sometimes I watch my recordings but anything I want to watch I've gotta record to be able to watch it when kids go to bed. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book